The staff were pleasant and helpful. We stayed in Room 213 (first floor). Woke up to birds chirping and lovely street scape. Nice and peaceful to come home to after spending 7 min walks to beach and restauants. The pool was great and the teenage girls had a ball in Surfers at night. Safe and easy walking distance from all the action.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautifully appointed apartments nestled at the end of Peninsular Drive providing boutique accommodation. The perfect spot to relax by the saltwater pool, or soak in the spa. With the river so close you can take the kids fishing. You will love every minute of your stay with us here at Sunset Island Resort-ideal home away from home, tucked away from the noisy, bustling streets but yet so close to the action...the ideal holiday getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hooroo Pty Ltd, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Sunset Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Island Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Sunset Island Resort Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast