Mantra on View Hotel(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
USD 107
USD 97
  • Restaurant
Novotel Surfers Paradise(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
USD 139
USD 112
  • Beachfront
Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
USD 110
  • Restaurant
Mantra Circle on Cavill(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
USD 211
USD 165
Peppers Soul(Surfers Paradise)
USD 321
USD 238
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 272/night.

Paradise Resort Gold Coast(Surfers Paradise)
USD 200
USD 180
  • Restaurant
Surfers Paradise Marriott Resort & Spa(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
USD 181
  • Pool
Q1 Resort and Spa(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
USD 232
USD 216
Agoda.com
  • Pool
QT Gold Coast(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
USD 179
USD 153
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Hilton Surfers Paradise(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
USD 173
Cancelon
  • Beachfront
All reviewschevron islandminute walkgold coastsurfer's paradiseone bedroom apartmentunderground parkingsurfers
Reviewed 12 February 2015

We have just left the Karana Palms hotel after a great 7 days holiday(3/2/2015) the owners were very helpful the rooms and all facility's the pool ,lounge chairs etc all great,short walk to the shops and beach would return for another holiday as it was great

Room Tip: Ground floor for the oldies as there isn't a lift
  • Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Renee B
Singh Amy S, Manager at Karana Palms Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate your honest feedback and are happy that you had a great time and enjoyed your holiday. We try to do our best to ensure our gust have a pleasant stay at Karana palms during their holiday , hope you had a safe trip back home and looking forward to see you again. : )

Reviewed 10 February 2015 via mobile

I would never stay here again. Where do I start, oh at the beginning I guess. We arrive at 2pm and our room isn't ready. We are told it's almost ready and put our bags inside the room. Then wait and wait and wait. Almost an hour later it's finally ready. Then our friends travelling with us try to turn on the air con , as their level three apartment is stinking hot. It doesn't work. They go to see management and are told this will cost $5 per day, $35 for the week. They had to pay as the room was so hot. They had their one year old son with them, who was booked as a guest. They asked for a sheet for him as the pull out couch bed has plastic on it and no sheet. Management tell them that will cost another five dollars per day, $35 for the week. They walked off in disgust. Management approaches them later and says they will now charge them $5 for the week. They also didn't get a towel for their son and the reasoning from management was that it's up to the parents to provide these themselves. But none of this is on their website.The apartments were not appropriately clean. I had to scrub the basin in the bathroom and wash the cups before I could use them. The pullout bed in our apartment had dirty sheets on it, and blood stains that went through the underlay to the mattress. The Venetian blinds in the bedroom were all broken and very dusty and grimy. We also brought some bleach and gave the shower a good scrub. There was also a foul odour coming from the drain in our bathroom. Wi-do is not free, they charge extra for it. I didn't like the location, it was too far from the beach, 20 minutes walk approximately. The only good thing was the pool and parking and balcony!!!

Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Kerry C
Singh Amy S, Manager at Karana Palms Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2015

Hello we did have one room ready for you for check in ,we do apologise, your second unit was not ready by 2 pm we did have a lot of unit to clean and was a busy day but cleaners did try there best to get your room ready soon as possible , you have booked 2 x 1 bed room self contain appartment in surfers paradise for $79 per night with free car park and all our extra prices our mentioned online and you should have looked at them or enquired about it before doing the booking. you did book with a infant who stays for free and no linen is provided , we did offer you to hire the baby cot which you denied and could not pay , we do our best to provide the good service to our guest at a budget price and our unit are clean well up to good standard.

If you talking about the room was not cleaned properly the unit 314 was left in a complete mess rubbish every where and dirty baby nappies were left in the room and the room stunk.. you should be happy we didn't charge you for extra exit cleaning which we payed cleaners for.

Both reviews you have given are for one booking and looks like we been targeted and hope people who read this will understand .

Reviewed 15 January 2015

It was more then I wanted, big 1 bed room unit will all I could ask for , some place cross the bridge ware double the price and small rooms . Got a full size fridge washing machine and dryer free car park mangers were very friendly and help full prefer holiday

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank gagzi86

Reviewed 15 January 2015 via mobile

Awesomely located on chevron island a 5 min stroll to cavil mall and beach, perfectly hidden away from the city traffic.
I suggest bringing your own loo paper and soap as only 1 roll is provided.
The apartment is clean and tidy, I suggest asking for a top floor apartment as I could hear the toilets above me being used (the only down fall).
The staff are awesomely friendly and helpful. Even fit us is last minute during peak season at a really good price. Parking is provided free and is located underneath. Pool area was clean and tidy also has small bbq area.
Will come back to stay again!!!!

Stayed: January 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate your honest feedback and are happy that you had a great time and enjoyed your holiday. We have changed few thing after your review we give free toilet paper to guest for the stay now and is available at reception, We try to do our best to ensure our gust have a pleasant stay at Karana palms during their holiday , hope you had a safe trip back home and looking forward to see you again. : )

Reviewed 9 January 2015

I found the apartment quiet, clean and comfortable. It was convenient to the Cavil Mall, public transport, and Surfers Paradise attractions. I would certainly go back again and would recommend it to family and friends travelling to the Gold Coast. I have read the other comments and it surprised me. I don't mind buying extra toilet rolls, I like green tea so would have purchased this anyway. I am happy to make my own bed and do my own dishes. The weather was very hot and humid so I only had cool showers, and I always take my own soap and shampoo. Actually I left several bottles of ginger beer and iced tea in the fridge and tomatoes and cucumber which I hadn't used. Maybe I'm weird. :)

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled solo