“Amazing food, amazing staff, amazing cafe”
Review of Cafe Alfons

Cafe Alfons
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Cafe Alfons is open for breakfast and lunch 7 days. This high profile cafe is perfectly positioned on the prime Eastern corner of the Chevron Island village strip. It boasts a broad menu, while maintaining an uncomplicated selection of breakfast favourites and signature dishes to appeal to every palate. Cafe Alfons is also well known to locals for consistent, smooth tasting coffees and homemade cakes.
Reviewed 20 November 2023 via mobile

This place is very close to my hotel. We originally planned to casually come over for some breakfast, but it turned out to be so delicious. The service is excellent, and the food is incredibly tasty. You can't go wrong with any dish. We've been having breakfast here for three consecutive days. It's a pity that we're leaving for Sydney today. I wanted to try more food. Next time I come to the Gold Coast, I'll definitely bring friends here for breakfast. Many thanks to the staff; everyone's attitude is exceptional.

Date of visit: November 2023

Reviewed 25 October 2023 via mobile

My wife and I visited this corner coffee shop on Chevron Island and advised the staff member Sarah, that we simply wanted coffee.
Sarah was fine with that and the coffees arrived very quickly.
Sarah had already brought out cold water and glasses - a service sadly lacking at many similar places - and to receive our coffee so quickly was indeed very professional.
I like watching staff wait on tables while I am enjoying my coffee.
Watching their style, enthusiasm and especially their warmth and positive personality.
Sarah has all of these traits and more.
She was thorough on cleaning up after sloppy customers had gone and even wiped each chair, whether it was used or not.
I cannot fault Sarah’s professionalism at all.
Management is to be congratulated for selecting Sarah as their employer and FOH representative.
Oh, and the coffee was bloody good too! 👍😎☕️☕️
Graham and Sandra. Hervey Bay QLD

Date of visit: October 2023
1  Thank huntsplace
Reviewed 24 October 2023

Without a doubt, best breakfast ever!
The corn fitters are amazing and the coffee was better than most Melbourne cafes!

Date of visit: October 2023
2  Thank Robert C
Reviewed 14 September 2023

With several cafes on the island to choose from I chose to revisit Cafe Alfons based on my previous experience; friendly, prompt service and calm environment.

Date of visit: September 2023
Reviewed 6 September 2023

This cafe is amazing! We weren't sure at first as we wanted something on the beach as we were staying there. The reviews were good so we decided to try it. I am so pleased we did! The food is outstanding - a french toast donut - smoothies and coffees were so nice. The staff is super friendly even early in the morning and the atmosphere is great. This is one of the best!

Date of visit: August 2023