Stayed at YHA Surfers Paradise on 21 April to 24 April. Can't forget Ms Tamaran's (YHA staff) smilling face and warm welcome, A small backpacker hostel as compared with others YHA hostels, but it has everything you need, for sure you will enjoy the stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There is something for every backpacker at Surfers Paradise YHA hostel; white sandy beaches, 24 hour shopping, theme parks (Seaworld down the road) and national parks, adrenalin kicks on the ground, in the air and underwater, city sights and rainforest hinterland. Surfers Paradise is all about action, excitement and adventure! The YHA Travel desk at reception offers a wide range of activities and tours. There is also a free Wifi Hot Spot (Wifi Plus also available). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Surfers Paradise YHA at Main Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surfers Paradise Yha At Main Beach Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Surfers Paradise YHA At Main Beach Gold Coast