Lowest prices for your stay
Travelocity
Booking.comUSD 112
PricelineUSD 82
Hotels.comUSD 110
1,024 results
All reviews would stay again gold coast light rail great facilities cavill ave alpha spa balcony microwave tram marriott roomy hinterland
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 October 2021 via mobile

After reading the reviews I was nervous about my booking. However it was a lot better than expected. We stayed in a 1 bedroom apartment. Would stay here again. Very good value for money.

Positives - huge apartment and balcony, great views of the river, hinterland and partial ocean views.
Resort style pool is lovely and giant cushions

Negatives- lack of car parking
Have to pay for pool towels
Bar and restaurant is now CLOSED!

Date of stay: October 2021
Reviewed 9 August 2021

By-pass this hotel there are plenty around. I booked accommodation yesterday for December and it's policy stated you can cancel up to 14 days before. They also offered for an extra $80 a refundable booking as an upgrade to the reasons for cancelling. I choose this option due to the covid and how things can change. I now want to cancel the booking as no longer needed and it is 3 months before we are due to go and they told me to contact the insurance company. I did not even know it was an insurance company, it did not state this when I booked. The insurance company told me to go back to the hotel, I went back to the hotel and now they are telling me to contact customer service. They claim that I have now forfeit my cancel of 14 before cancellation to nothing except the terms listed in the insurance details. This is an update of protection, not a replacement. Please be very careful who you book with, this hotel is not worthy of it's customers.

Date of stay: August 2021
Reviewed 17 July 2021 via mobile

Most horrible hotel experience in my life, and I travel a lot!!! Faulty lock on the balcony door resulted in my being locked outside in the middle of the night in freezing temperature. TWICE! Reception is unattended at night so took numerous attempts and over an hour to reach hotline and wait for mobile security to attend. Ambulance also had to attend due to hypothermia and resulting heart/bp issues. Management refused to accept any responsibility, apologise or compensate. More so, came up with ridiculous excuses and accusations to try to blame me. Also freezing pool, cold jacuzzi and broken sauna. The only good thing is excellent floor staff but disgusting and horrible management

Date of stay: May 2021
Reviewed 5 May 2021

Meth Lab fuelled fire destroyed our time there and place was an absolute disgrace because of it.whilst the Resort is in a great location, I would not recommend any ever even think about staying here. We first went to wrong Tower which was closed due to a fire destroying the place. Then we were woken very early morning and forced to evacuate due to, what we were informed, a Meth Lab fire. Whilst being evacuated a drug/alcohol fuelled fight broke out. Never, ever, again....

Date of stay: April 2021
Review collected in partnership with RCI
1  Thank ColinO122
Reviewed 15 April 2021 via mobile

The worst hotel on Gold Coast!You wonder why it is cheaper that a backpacker hostel.Staff is not approachable!Male manager is RUDE and DISRESPECTFUL!I was told to “control your children” when they did nothing wrong.Hotel furniture is unsafe!A TV is place dangerously on a cupboard that is unstable and wobbly.Room smell of wet carpet,and portion of the carpet is really wet!.Bathroom smell like wet carpet as well.service is poor.You have to pay for a clean bed sheet.Location is far from tourist attractions.Carpark is limited.Will not recommend this hotel

Date of stay: April 2021