Lowest prices for your stay
USD 96
Free cancellation until 11/12/21
USD 97
Free cancellation until 10/12/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
ZenHotels.com
USD 77
PricelineUSD 97
Hotels.comUSD 96
eDreamsUSD 97
1,023 results
All reviews would stay again gold coast light rail great facilities cavill ave spa balcony microwave roomy hinterland
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 June 2019 via mobile

We booked this hotel because we had vouchers. We requested a disability room and what a great surprise. This room was big and well equipped for disabled persons. I would definitely recommend this hotel for any disabled person. Katie was extremely helpful on our arrival and couldn’t do enough to help us with a smooth arrival.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 June 2019 via mobile

This hotel was booked for for us through our travel agent. We arrived & had to pay a $200 deposit because we didn’t have a credit card. We arrived into our room & it was pretty average. We had been getting room service that was very unpredictable & a couple of days near the end they didn’t bother. We had to go down to reception & get fresh towels & toilet paper (on different occasions). The bathroom was outdated, the shower would go cold then really hot & gain & lose pressure. The drain in the bath, underneath the shower doesn’t drain very fast & you end up with soap bubbles in the middle of the bathroom floor where it has come back up the pipe. The phone isn’t even connected so when we tried to call reception about an issue we couldn’t, we had to go all the way down there at midnight. There was an alarm clock in the room below us that went off at midnight one night, so we went down to reception to get them to sort it. It was sorted not long after. The same thing happened the next night, at midnight the alarm clock started going off again but once again we couldn’t phone reception, I had to call off my personal phone because I wasn’t going all the way down there again. The tv in the bedroom wouldn’t even turn on, we tried the remote & the power button with no luck.
Unless you are looking for a cheap, average & unpredictable hotel I wouldn’t be staying here!
Definitely won’t be staying here again!

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 June 2019 via mobile

I just keep on coming back to the Alpha Hotel.10 out of 10 is my score!
Great staff in all areas of the hotel. If I was royalty, I couldn't get better service.
Great location and comfortable rooms.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 7 June 2019

Money was taken before I arrived . ( non refundable ) also without room inspection Required my credit card and $200 cash deposit on check in . ( refundable on exit after room review. Secure parking is Valet only ( $ 15 a day.) Rooms clean but very dated and worn . Appliances need updating as well ( passable ) Not a hotel I would recomend to friends that's for sure. Staff , not altogether obliging

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 5 June 2019

This is an excellent hotel for location to beaches and shopping centres. Cheap public transport at the front door. For the price and attention very hard not to stay here. Great swimming pools for ADULTS AND CHILDREN. Family restaurant on location with reasonable prices. Great kids meals.

Date of stay: November 2018