“Kids loved it!”

Slingshot Gold Coast
Sale, Australia
“Kids loved it!”
Reviewed 4 August 2012

Kids had a great time here. The return rider discount is a great idea as is the wrist band USB of every ride.

Visited July 2012

• Arabic first
Limerick, Ireland
36 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“A great thrill”
Reviewed 24 July 2012

We are both in our fifties and what a great ride and laugh. Went up twice.......

Visited March 2012
Adelaide, Australia
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Hold on tight”
Reviewed 14 July 2012

Not for me but if you have the stomach the friend I travelled with thought it was awesome

Visited July 2012
Sydney, Australia
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Incredible exhilaration”
Reviewed 4 July 2012

Popped in as we were walking back from dinner. After three days of Sea World, Wet n Wild and Movie World my 11 year old daughter had developed a taste for adrenaline rides and begged me to let her do this one on her own. I said yes but the operator explained they have a 50kg minimum for singles. I thought that was the end of it but he called a female staffer over to accompany my daughter and a couple of minutes later she was shot into space at a ridiculous pace!

Then they worked on Dad (me). After much protest they pointed out that my daughter's second ride is only $10 so I caved in. Boy am I glad I did - the best ride I've been on bar none and I've been on a few. The operators are really friendly and reasonable too which helps and of course we got the DVD to finish off and remember what is a highly recommended experience. NB they pointed out we can go back with receipt anytime while on our holiday for as many goes as we like at half price. We will be back. :-)

Newcastle, Australia
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Aweosme fun!”
Reviewed 3 May 2012

Great fun! View is great from the top and the speed is unreal! Love it. The price is the only down side! Better value to go to theme parks if you want to go more then once. If its a one off its great. Get the dvd!

Visited January 2012