I stayed here for 3 nights during a 2 week visit to various locations around Queensland. It’s a good hotel right on the beach front. Having facilities like the kitchen in the room is brilliant. No housekeeping wasn’t an issue, I would rather save some money & do it myself. The wifi isn’t ideal but that didn’t bother me. Being able to park off the street was brilliant. I would recommend this place! I certainly would book this over other places I visited. Thanks guys!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Chateau Beachside Resort is the ideal location for your next relaxing getaway. Only one block North of Cavill Mall, The Chateau Beachside is located in the heart of the shopping, dining and entertainment precinct. Featuring 3.5 Star rated facilities and the world famous sandy shores of Surfers Paradise just metres away, you're sure to find what you are looking for right here!Situated in the heart of Surfers Paradise, all units have spectacular ocean views of the famous Surfers Paradise beach below. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Booking.com, Wotif.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Chateau Beachside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Beachside Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Chateau Beachside Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast