We chose this hotel as it has the revolving restaurant on the top floor, where we had booked for my birthday. We were instantly impressed with the service, since we check in was quick and efficient and by the time we got to our room, our bags were there before us. Thats the only hotel I've ever had the bags arrive before us.
Our room was really quite large, with a lounge area and table near the large windows and wide view out to the ocean.
The bathroom was gorgeous with a large spa tub in the corner. There is plenty of bench space, and deep drawers for cosmetics so we could keep the room tidy. The shower had fabulous water pressure.
The hotel surprised us with a delivery of complimentary champagne, to start my birthday celebrations.
The Four Winds revolving restaurant lived up to is great reputation. We were given a coveted window seat. I loved their pink champagne.
The food buffet is amazing, there is heaps of seafood including bugs, prawns, oysters, fish, crab, salmon, and lots of other fabulous hot and cold dishes. The Service was very good and drinks were served promtly and courteously.
The desserts were also amazing but before we got to them the served a selection of sweets at the table with sparklers and sang happy birthday, it was a sweet surprise.
We enjoyed the next day around the pool, there are 2 pools actually and a spa, since the hotel has 2 towers with the lagoon style pool in between.
The buffet breakfast was sensational, lots of selection, and they even had eggs benedict, which you dont often get at the buffet breakfasts.
The hotel is in Broadbeach, which is close to Jupitors Casion, Pacific Fair - large shopping centre and cinemas, and restaurant precinct. You can walk to the beach from the hotel.
If you want to see the heart of Surfers Paradise then you'd probably want to drive or catch a bus there.
We had no problem parking as there is complimentary parking in the basement. If you do drive, you have to enter the property from driving North to South with the hotel on your left.
If you are coming from the south, you'll need to drive past the Hotel and do a U turn, which is no trouble really.
It pays to be part of their chains Priority club, as when I requested a late check out they as
asked, "are you a Priority Club member,?" and since I was, we had complimentary late checkout.
I'd fully recommend this hotel for its high standards of service, location, and lovely ocean views, and we'll surely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise is set amongst lush tropical gardens. The heart of Surfers Paradise, Broadbeach, Jupiters Casino, surf beaches and some of the best shopping in Queensland are all within walking distance of the hotel. The majority of rooms boast Pacific Ocean views and all rooms have their own balconies. The hotel features two restaurants and bars including Queensland’s only revolving restaurant, Four Winds 360°, 26 floors above the beautiful Gold Coast. The hotels conference facilities can accommodate from 10 to 550 people in a variety of styles. Hotel facilities include two swimming pools (1 heated) with hot spas and sundecks, tennis court and gymnasium. Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise is your starting point for a host of recreational and entertainment activities that vary from theme-parks to championship golf courses to restaurants or non-stop nightlife. Whether you're looking for fun and adventure or simply want to relax and soak up the sun that the Gold Coast is so famous for, you'll find it when you experience Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Ctrip TA, IHG, Agoda, HotelQuickly, Wotif.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and lastminute.com.au so you can book your Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Surfers Paradise Crowne Plaza
- Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise Gold Coast