Returned Yesterday and after reading some reviews on this hotel I was a little uncertain but it turned out to be everything I would want for a Gold Coast Vacation. We had a 3 bedroom apartment on the 21st floor. Views were excellent and the apartment was very spacious and well maintained. I understand that as this hotel is strata managed then the condition of each apartment would be subject to the owners but could not fault the one we got and it was cleaned to perfection. It is a self contained apartment building and thus we were not expecting it to be cleaned every day but we certainly had enough linen etc for the entire stay and all inclusions (ie A/C) worked well. Front desk staff were very polite especially the ones that work on the weekend/public holidays so couldnt fault it there either. Coles supermarket is an easy 10min walk to get supplies and there are many Restaurants to try in walking distance. The kids enjoyed the indoor and outdoor pool and the slide and about the only critisiscm I have here is that the pools could be cleaned a little better. Lifts worked well and had no trouble with the card readers either. Overall the resort is quiet, reasonably well maintained and centrally located. A pleasure to stay. If you want all the bells and whistles without being able to cater for yourself then stay across the road to the Marriott and dont complain.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mantra Sun City offers a range of hotel rooms and one, two and three bedroom apartments overlooking the Gold Coast beaches. Facilities include a heated indoor pool, outdoor lagoon with its own sandy beach and dragon waterslide, spa, sauna and steam room, tennis courts, games room, fitness centre and Koastal Kitchen Restaurant. Head down to the beach for a casual stroll along the esplanade. Start the day with a wholesome family breakfast or get everyone together for a catch up dinner in the Koastal Kitchen restaurant. The pizzas are fresh from the oven, the grills, salads, tapas to share and seafood fast and fabulous. Kids have their own special menu. Restaurant Opening Hours: Breakfast: 7.00Am - 10.00Am, daily Dinner 5.00Pm - 9.00Pm, daily Room service: Dinner 5.00Pm - 9.00Pm, daily **Photographic ID and a $200 Credit Card Pre Authorisation will be required for check in. No cash deposits taken.** ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Mantra, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Wotif.com, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Hooroo Pty Ltd and lastminute.com.au so you can book your Mantra Sun City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mantra Sun City Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Mantra Sun City Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast