Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
eDreamsUSD 104
Destinia.comUSD 104
Trip.com
3,705 results
All reviews great location spa suite small balcony the gold coast buffet breakfast cavill avenue short stay ocean view light rail fabled kitchenette surfers dishwasher tram foyer parks
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 November 2021 via mobile

We had a very quick stay, with a midnight check in. Late night check in was easy with 24 hour reception. The room we stayed in had a BEAUTIFUL view however the room definitely needs upgrading. The main reason for the 3 stars is we were looking forward to a sleep in however the curtains did not block out any light, we were woken at the crack of dawn!

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank k_castel
Reviewed 15 November 2021

Check in was easy however, no parking available on site. Public parking was pointed out at $5 which was cheaper than the $20 for onsite parking. Room was nice and clean however, there was a raging party going on next door and it felt like we were a part of it. Requested to be moved to another room which was granted without fuss. Location is very handy with a range of restaurants littered around the hotel. The only reason for not giving this 10 out of 10 is when I called up to make a booking, I was advised the restaurant was closed so didn't get the buffet breakfast option. I did book this with reception later but at a higher price.

1  Thank Varun K
Donald Murray, Other at Mantra Legends Surfers Paradise, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2021

Dear Varun,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Mantra Legends Surfers Paradise! I am delighted to read you found our central location so perfect and that you enjoyed your stay with us. I hope we can welcome you back for another excellent stay soon!

Reviewed 13 November 2021

good locations to shops and restaurants near by , good quality service. My partner and I were happy with our room, were a little disappointed that we didn't get much of a view but overall had a great weekend away.

Date of stay: November 2021
Donald Murray, Other at Mantra Legends Surfers Paradise, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2021

Dear Chloe,

Thanks so much for the 5 star review! I am delighted to read you found our central location so perfect and that you enjoyed your stay with us. I hope we can welcome you back for another excellent stay soon!

Reviewed 8 November 2021 via mobile

Disappointed. Booked accomodation for 7am check in and couldn’t check in until 12.30pm. Missed and a half of the festival due to this. Battery on the door needed recharging/ changing upon every entrance of the room. This took 10-20 minutes roughly each time and was not clearly advised of the bond fees that were needed to be paid on the day. Will not be booking with Mantra Legends Surfers Paradise again. I’m not mad just disappointed.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear D4UVjessh,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review.
We are truly sorry to hear that your experience did not meet your expectations, please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.
Please be advised that 2 pm is the guaranteed check in time, and it is good to hear that our staff has managed to arrange an early check in for you.

We appreciate your understanding and hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 6 November 2021

This was a great place to stay very central to everything, a quick walk to cavill avenue and very close to the tram stop . It would have been great to have breakfast every day and bars open but I understand why they weren't.

Date of stay: October 2021
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Donald Murray, Other at Mantra Legends Surfers Paradise, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2021

Dear chanelle1968,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review.