Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
3,696 results
All reviews great location spa suite small balcony the gold coast buffet breakfast cavill avenue short stay ocean view light rail kitchenette surfers dishwasher tram foyer parks
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 July 2019

We just experienced two days at Mantra Legends in Surfers and it was sensational. Our conference was a HUGE success the functions team were outstanding and the customer service was second to none. Nothing was an issue, if the room was too room they adjusted it, if we wanted to change our scheduled morning tea time that was fine. They bent over backwards for us and made us feel like VIPs. It was a small conference with only 12 people in total and we had the Phoenix Function room which worked out great. The audio visual worked perfectly and the WIFI had a strong connection. This is important when presenting.
I would highly recommend this location for any organisation looking to hold a seminar or team function. The location is also great only 300m walk from the beach.

Room tip: Excellent Conference Location
2  Thank 852daniellep
DonaldM2260, Manager at Mantra Legends Surfers Paradise, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2019

Dear 852daniellep,

Thank you so much for the 5/5 review! I am delighted to see you had such a successful function! I will share your comments with our conference and events department. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Thank you again for sharing your lovely feedback, and we hope your next visit will be as sensational as the previous one.

Reviewed 21 July 2019 via mobile

We spent 4 days last week at this hotel and loved the location and this hotel. We stayed in a spa suite. Rooms are dated but clean and spacious. We had room 2109 and if I stayed again I wouldn’t ask for this room as you hear the mechanics of the lift well everytime it’s used. But aside from that it was great.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank BelindaS641
DonaldM2260, Manager at Mantra Legends Surfers Paradise, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2019

Dear BelindaS641,

Thank you so much for choosing Mantra Legends for your short getaway! I am delighted that you loved our central location and stunning spa suites. If we are lucky enough to welcome you back please let our friendly reservations team know of your request regarding room allocation and we will try our very best for you.

I hope we can welcome you back for another great stay very soon!

Reviewed 15 July 2019 via mobile

While the rooms are a little bit small and outdated the negatives stop there. This hotel went above and beyond in every area from food service, front counter service, room cleaning and maintenance. I had a shirt hanging on my balcony (naughty me) and it blue onto the roof of the pool, the maintenance man (I'm so sorry for not catching your name! 15th July afternoon shift!) Grabbed it down and delivered it too our room within minutes with a massive smile. It truly made the stay that one bit better!

The hotel was close and convenient too all shops and had beautiful views of the beach, it is right near the q1 and you literally walk out the doors to the ifly.

Trip type: Travelled with family
DonaldM2260, Manager at Mantra Legends Surfers Paradise, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2019

Dear 464jaded,

Thank you so much for the 5/5 review! I am delighted to read that you found our location so convenient, our views so lovely and the above and beyond service provided by our fantastic engineering team!

I will be sure to pass your kind comments onto the team. It was a pleasure having you as our guest and I hope we can welcome you back very soon!

Reviewed 15 July 2019

Great service, location, food. Conference rooms were modern and bright. Beds were uncomfortable and lighting in bathroom was inadequate. Undercover parking was excellent. Staff were wonderfully helpful.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with AccorHotels.com

Dear mrsguest2019,

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to review your stay at the Mantra Legends Hotel. I am so pleased to see that you had such a great stay, appreciating our friendly service, delicious restaurant and our central location. Thank you for letting us know about the bathroom lighting issues, I will be sure to pass your comments onto our engineering team. It was a pleasure having you as our guest and I hope to welcome you back very soon.

Reviewed 12 July 2019

the staff is very friendly, the room is big, the bed is comfortable, the location also great ! love to stay in this hotel. be back again if i have a change to visit goldcoast !!, the bathroom is clean love it.

1  Thank GaniWibisono
DonaldM2260, Manager at Mantra Legends Surfers Paradise, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2019

Dear GaniWibisono,

We very much appreciate you taking the time out of your day to provide such lovely feedback regarding your stay at the Mantra Legends Hotel.

We are delighted to see that you had a nice stay, appreciating our friendly staff, large spacious rooms and central location. It is always encouraging to learn that guests are satisfied with their stay as it is what we strive for every day.

Thank you again for your lovely review and we cannot wait to welcome you back!