Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Jon F
Cremorne, Australia

What a great surprise!

Review of QT Gold Coast
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 11 Apr 2024via mobile
My wife and I are big fans of the QT Sydney. It’s quirky, the service is great and the rooms are well decked out
My experience at other QT’s though has not been great notably Canberra and Port Douglas which I believe has since closed
The Gold Coast though is just great
The service is totally on point and a real credit to the management team
The rooms are super comfy, the drinks are not over the top expensive, the pool area was great and the breakfast buffet was on a whole new level!
Well done team!
Date of stay: April 2024
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Responded 17 Apr 2024
Good afternoon Foxy_Jon,

Lovely words of encouragement for the wonderful team here at QTGC. Sounds like the boxes were ticked on an exceptional experience. Very glad you had the most amazing stay and enjoyed all that we have to offer.

Thanks for stopping by and we'll be looking out for the next adventure. Cheers!

AU$201
    AU$194
    AU$194
1.2 km from QT Gold Coast
View more hotels in Surfers Paradise
All reviews bazaar restaurant pool area green option short walk from the beach tea bags great stay nice hotel room upgrade breakfast buffet an ocean view room duty manager location is excellent bed was comfortable mini bar light rail every morning convenient location
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 April 2024

Rooms are lovely and clean. Buffet breakfast has absolutely everything you can imagine you would want to eat. Definitely add this to your stay as it was delicious! Pool and spa had a lovely atmosphere. All staff that we came in contact with were friendly and helpful.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Rory Neaves, Guest Services / Front Office at QT Gold Coast, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2024

Good afternoon mylesj,

Thanks very much for your excellent review. Sounds like Bazaar Marketplace really hit the spot, can't go wrong with a buffet breakfast especially when it's just that good. Glad you enjoyed it!

I hope we can see you again another time in future. Cheers!

Reviewed 7 April 2024

Super friendly staff. The pool area was our favourite and great for kids too! We loved the art and interior design of the whole hotel. Breakfast was amazing! Easy parking options too. We will definitely go back when the weather is a tad better!

Trip type: Travelled with family

Hi there Umariaw,

Delightful read! Sounds like you were living the good life at QT, you lucky thing. With a review like that (we’re so flattered, thank you!), we would love to welcome you back again!

Looking forward to the next adventure.

Best regards,

Reviewed 31 March 2024

The only reason I gave this hotel 4 stars (very good) versus 5 stars (excellent) is due to the softness of the bed. The dreamscape mattress. I called prior to our stay and requested a medium to firm mattress due to back issues. When we arrived at check in - I confirmed that reception had my request which they did. After our first night's sleep - it was obvious we were not sleeping on a medium to firm mattress. The next morning, we asked reception if we could have a medium/firm mattress.
We were told at that point all rooms have the same soft mattress which my understanding from reception most people appreciate. They said they could arrange for the mattress to be flipped - only thing is you are not supposed to sleep on the other side. Late that evening when this still had not been done, we asked reception again if they could assist us. Someone from reception came up and flipped the mattress for us. It was not until the next day when someone from housekeeping said you need to add some quilts if you are sleeping on the bottom of the mattress. This worked a treat, and we slept very well for the remainder of our stay. Apart from our initial issues with the bed - our stay at QT was amazing. Let me tell you about Carolina who greeted us at our first breakfast - she treated us like a VIP. She is such an asset to QT. Then we met Sam at Bizaare at dinner - and again were treated extremely well. Both Carolina and Sam made us feel like part of the family whenever our paths crossed. All of our interactions with the hard-working catering staff were very special. Thanks also go to Sheldon and Liam - Penny at the cafe and Chef Ruby. The housekeeping staff were also amazing - we opted not to have our room serviced every day. The housekeeping staff always had time to say hello and ask if we needed anything. A special thanks to Mai Lin from Housekeeping. Our Ocean View room was fabulous, and I thank everyone at QT Gold Coast for making our getaway for my 60th birthday a very memorable one.

Date of stay: March 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kathy m
Rory Neaves, Guest Services / Front Office at QT Gold Coast, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2024

Good morning KathySouthMorang,

Lots of good to unpack here and we'll accept the initial housekeeping dilemma as a learning curve for us. I have added this into an internal email for our front desk team. Knowledge is power!

Thank you very much for the special shout-outs. It's great to see lots of names have had a positive impact on your QTGC experience. Special thanks from the team, I will be sure your kind words get passed along.

Looking forward to your next visit, all the very best.

Reviewed 27 March 2024

I had a delightful 4-night stay at QT Hotel Surfers Paradise from the 3rd to the 7th of August 2023. I booked the Deluxe Ocean View King Suite, and the view overlooking the beautiful Surfers Paradise was absolutely breathtaking. The overall experience regarding the room's cleanliness and setup was lovely - the room was comfortable and well-maintained.

The staff at the hotel were generally extremely nice and accommodating, making my stay enjoyable. However, I did have a bit of a mixed experience with the front office team who handled check-ins. They were not as welcoming as I would have hoped and seemed a bit annoyed when I asked for assistance. Despite this, the rest of the staff made up for it with their hospitality and professionalism.

The facilities at the hotel were very well-kept, and I particularly enjoyed the breakfast that was nicely set up. The hotel's attention to detail in maintaining the facilities added to the overall pleasant experience during my stay.

Overall, I would highly recommend QT Hotel Surfers Paradise for a relaxing getaway. With stunning views, comfortable rooms, and friendly staff (aside from a minor hiccup with the front office team), it was a memorable stay that I would love to repeat in the future.

Date of stay: August 2023
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank KristyGideon

Hi there KristyGideon,

Delighted to read all about your experiences with us, sounds like everything was almost perfect. As QTGC credo goes, average service just isn’t acceptable. We’ll consider this our reminder to keep our extraordinary levels in check at all times. Ante, upped.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 26 March 2024 via mobile

QT Gold Coast has some great views of its surrounding areas. Beach/Ocean views on one side and sweeping city views on the other.

The rooms are spacious, clean and loved the abundance of power points and charging ports - allowing you to easily plug in heaps of devices to charge if needed.

There’s a Dyson hair dryer included in the rooms too, which is great!

Two things I couldn’t find in the rooms though - one being in-room slippers (in know these are flimsy usually but I like the idea of having them available so i can wear them into the bathroom) and the other being complimentary water.

The lack of complimentary bottled water gets me though. I haven’t been to a hotel that doesn’t offer at least a bottle or two of water in a very, very long time. If you’re thirsty, you can resort to opening one of their paid bottles - $5 for a Mt Franklin or slightly more for a bottle of sparkling water.

Onsite parking is charged at $30/day or $6/hr

Room tip: On site parking is drive up, their cameras record your license plates and you can go to the reception counter to scan a QR code to book/pay
Date of stay: March 2024
Trip type: Travelled on business

Hi there happiboi,

Thanks so much for the kind words. Looking after you is what we love to do, and it’s always a treat to hear we’ve made your stay. We'll be sure to WOW you on your next visit. Let our friendly team know next time you're in town and we'll be able to provide these slippers (on request, complimentary) for you.

Many thanks again,