3,067 results
All reviews seaduction restaurant the gold coast amazing views indoor and outdoor pools across the road bedroom apartment perfect location your doorstep steam room spa bath buffet breakfast great facilities full kitchen ocean view main bedroom family holiday cavill avenue
Reviewed 6 March 2017

Shame this place is starting to fall apart as the location is the best in surfers but it's not a luxury resort anymore unfortunately cleaning of rooms has gone downhill showers in all rooms are rubbish and seem not to be able to be fixed even the maintenance personnel tell you this with the jewel being built and the new one next to the lifesavers bar soul will wanna lift its game or it will be a thing of the past like the Q1

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Ian C, Front Office Manager at Peppers Soul, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2017

Dear krackers_55

Thank you for posting your review after your recent stay at our hotel.

I am disappointed to read your review. It is never our intention for a guest to leave us disappointed and for that I apologize.

Your comments regarding the housekeeping and maintenance standards are duly noted and will be shared with the team to ensure we maintain our very high levels at all times.

Should you wish to return I would love to personally look after you. Please feel free to contact me at ian.charlton@peppers.com.au

Reviewed 6 March 2017

very impressive service and presentation - as usual with Peppers. great location, can't get closer to the main beach action. couple of design issues (no fault of the management, staff) - there was a constant 'whistle' created by onshore wind on patio doors which couldn't be fixed by locking doors. and there is no direct elevator from the car park to the hotel - have to traipse up to retail plaza and walk around, in the rain, to main lobby - bizarre!

Date of stay: February 2017
1  Thank dale w

Dear dale w,

Thank you for posting your review after your recent stay at Peppers Soul.

I'm so glad to read that you found the location, presentation and service to be great!

We appreciate your feedback regarding the lifts and I'm truly sorry that your were not aware that the main lifts go directly to our hotel car park, you may have parked in the retail section by mistake as it is very close by to the hotel guest car parking.

I will also be sure to share the information regarding the 'whistle' in your room with our maintenance team to ensure that this issue is rectified.

Thank you again and hopefully we can welcome you back again on your next visit to the Gold Coast!

Reviewed 5 March 2017

Stayed for honeymoon with my wife. Great room, spectacular ocean view from the balcony! Very clean and quiet. Very near to restaurants and shopping areas. Most of all great customer service. Both me and my wife enjoyed very much and would definitely come back and recommend.

Dear kkahimm,

Firstly, I would like to thank you for choosing Peppers Soul for your recent visit to the Gold Coast and Congratulations on you recent wedding! We are so glad that you choose to stay with us for your honeymoon! Thank you so much for taking your time to provide us with your lovely feedback.

We wish you both all the best and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 5 March 2017

Initial problem with room allocation that could have potentially spoilt the trip was rectified within a short time. The complex is immaculate, the proximity to the beach is outstanding. The views are breathtaking. We keep coming back to the Gold Coast to stay at Soul on a very high floor because you don't really need to leave the resort if you don't want to. One suggestion, drinks around the pool and food service, now that would complete it.

Dear Effy L,

Thanks for choosing Peppers Soul for your recent stay in Surfers Paradise.

We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay here. I'm glad that our team were able to quickly rectify your room allocation enquiry and that you enjoyed the breathtaking views from you room!

We do offer drink and food service around our pool, I'm sorry that you missed it, you can even place the food order on the Peppers mobile app, hopefully we can welcome you back again soon and you can try it out!

Reviewed 4 March 2017

Truly beautiful resort. The room far exceeded my expectations with amazing views as right on water. The resort facilities were awesome especially pools. A big thankyou to the gentleman who helped me with booking, you went above and beyond for me, many thanks.

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Ian C, Front Office Manager at Peppers Soul, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2017

Dear 275wendy,

Firstly, I would like to thank you for choosing Peppers Soul for your recent visit to the Gold Coast and taking your time to provide us with your lovely feedback.
Its so nice to read the kind words you have used to describe your visit. I am so glad that our team was able to make you feel welcome and your expectations were exceeded! We hope to see you again soon!