Book In Advance
Tours from Wyndham Cruises tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Wyndham Cruises
from USD 47.10
from USD 21.00
from USD 93.50
More Info
All reviews prawns afternoon cruise top deck ham buffet lunch vip package crackers the gold coast roast chicken lunch time canal cruise fantastic lunch drinks package fruit platter tea and coffee clean boat awesome cruise
Reviewed 21 October 2017

I went on the lunch cruise with my sister I can't find anything bad to say about this cruise food was great staff excellent so friendly the whole thing was perfect next time I'm at the coast I'll do the dinner cruise if it's half as good as the lunch one it'll be perfect

Dean G, General Manager at Wyndham Cruises, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2017

Dear lesleys540,

Thank you for your great review. Great to hear that you enjoyed your time with the Wyndham Cruises Team!

We look forward to welcoming you back on board for our Dinner Cruise

Reviewed 16 October 2017

As part of our Theme Park ticket package, we got a Cruise on the Nerang River with Wyndham Cruises. Their ticketing booth was just outside our hotel so we took this option up on the day we arrived at the Gold Coast. The Cruise commenced at 3pm and ended at 4.30pm and included snacks.

It was a good way to get a bit of history about the Gold Coast and get some of the landmarks pointed out. It was also a good opportunity to pick the brains of some of the staff on other attractions on the Gold Coast.

The cruise itself was a good way to relax and unwind after our flight from Perth to Brisbane and drive to GC. Commentary was professional and the staff were all knowledgable and friendly.

Not sure if I’d pay separately for it but as an inclusion in the package we purchased, it was worth the time.

Dean G, General Manager at Wyndham Cruises, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2017

Dear Jeelan A,

Thank you for your kind review. You sure are right, a river cruise is a great way to relax and unwind after a flight.
I sure hope the next time you are on the Gold Coast that you all will come and relax and unwind with the team here at Wyndham Cruises!

General Manager​

Reviewed 13 October 2017

My wife and I joined the Captain and Crew of the Spirit of Elston on a dinner cruise for our 5th anniversary and we had an amazing time. The crew were friendly and we were impressed with the quality of the meal and the service of the crew.

Dear BenT,

Thank you for taking the time to review our dinner cruise and congratulations on your 5th anniversary! It certainly is a great way to spend an evening out with a loved one.
We hope to see you again on your next anniversary.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

Not knowing what to get my husband for Fathers Day, I decided on a lunch cruise down the Gold Coast. My in laws had been up on holiday 2 weeks prior and raved about it. It was sensational. The weather was perfect, and the buffet lunch...wow!! There were fresh bread rolls, salads, prawns, ham on the bone , chicken and fresh fruit salad. If you did not have enough to eat it was your own fault (we even had seconds) very reasonably priced for 2 ($99) . Drinks were not included but there was a bar with all the drinks you could want,and very reasonably priced. There was also lovely cold water to help yourself to in a dispenser on the bar. The staff were wonderful and the 2 hour cruise itself very pleasant. Would I go again..yep just waiting for relatives to come visit in Queensland and will take them. In fact, why bother waiting, hubbys birthday is coming up soon :) May even purchase a voucher for someone for Christmas. Thanks Wyndham for a fantastic time.

Dear Tinky255,

Thank you for your kind review and a thank you must go out to your in-laws for their recommendation! Great that you loved everything we offer - we aim to please!

Once again I thank you for the review and we hope to see you and your In-laws in the near future.

Reviewed 10 October 2017

My daughter was extremely upset and humiliated on being asked to take her 2 year old up to the top deck as there had been a complaint because the little one was crying most of the time. I think she was upset by the motion of the boat and also not feeling well. It was very hot on the top deck and I think it was unfair to make us take the child and her 4 year old sister outside. The staff were most apologetic but it spoiled the day for us. Disappointing.

Dean G, General Manager at Wyndham Cruises, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2017

Dear Christine M,

Nice to hear from you and I do apologise If your daughter felt humiliated, that certainly was not our attention, as I explained to you all on the day of your cruise, we are a Family owned and operated business, so we like to treat everyone as family when they are on - board with us and that is exactly what the crew was attempting to achieve with not only you but the rest of the passengers that we had on board that day. The crew's objective is to ensure everyone has a memorable experience but also a comfortable one.

I do hope to see you all again in the near future.