Open today: 8:00 am - 6:00 pm

Ways to Experience Get Wet Surf School
from USD 200.97
More Info
All reviews private lesson awesome experience gold coast main beach a lot of fun beginners waves kerri classes session skills blast australia
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 May 2017

Absolutely smashing day. First ever surf lesson, was a bit weary I wouldn't enjoy it, but wasn't I wrong! The two instructors were smashing - very experienced and knowledgeable and nice. I could feel myself getting better with each turn I took. The instructors knew exactly where you were going wrong if you fell off and told you how to improve. The best part of the day was standing up! 100% recommend to anyone, especially though who are unsure on whether they will enjoy surfing.

Date of experience: April 2017
mrsJekx, Manager at Get Wet Surf School, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2017

Hi Welch-chloe,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this beautiful review, I am thrilled that you enjoyed your surfing lesson. I hope you keep surfing and improving those newly acquired skills! If you need help or have any questions about your surfing just drop by the trailer and say hi :)

Thanks again,

Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

What an amazing time! Not only did these guys get me up on the board in no time, they gave me the right tips to go out and practice on my own. Had loads of fun and met some cool people!

Date of experience: May 2017

Thanks a lot for your great feedback Ryan. I'm Happy to know you are finding your new surfing skills useful. I'm sure you will become a great surfer :) Let us know if you have further questions about surfing in the future.
Thanks again, Kerri

Reviewed 29 April 2017

This was our first ever surf lesson, it was so much fun!
Rory and Pepe were great instructors and had the whole group standing up on their boards surfing the waves! It is a 2 hour lesson spent mostly in the water with lots of help!
Highly recommend these guys for your surfing experience!

Date of experience: April 2017

Thank you for your kind comments, nicholaa89. I will be sure to let Rory and Pepe know how much of an impact they made on your experience. happy to hear you enjoy your surf session. We hope you keep surfing :)
Cheers,

Reviewed 29 April 2017

Very chilled and relaxed, didn't feel rushed at all. The instructors were very friendly. Thoroughly enjoyed it.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you for your kind comments, Russell. Happy to hear you enjoy your surf session. We hope to surf with you back again soon.
Thanks again,

Reviewed 25 April 2017

My wife and I had a great first time surf with Get Wet Surf. Both of us experienced the great joy of standing up, taking the waves, quite a few times. The instructors were friendly and handled our group in a good way. We were picked up at the hotel before the surf class and brought back after the surf class. We definitely recommend Get Wet Surf if you want to learn how to surf and have a lot of fun!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
mrsJekx, Manager at Get Wet Surf School, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2017

Hi markus_ask. Thanks for your great review! We appreciate your positive feedback about our Surf School. We do take pride in catering to our future surfers needs the best way we can. If you're planning on tackling the waves soon, don't hesitate to call us.
Thanks again :)