Open today: 8:00 am - 6:00 pm

Ways to Experience Get Wet Surf School
from USD 200.97
More Info
All reviews private lesson awesome experience gold coast main beach a lot of fun beginners waves kerri classes session skills blast australia
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 August 2016

Excellent surf school, the staff are very friendly and extremely knowledgeable. Whether you are a complete beginner or someone looking to brush up or learn a few new skills, Get Wet is the way to go.

They took me from never having being on a surfboard through smaller white water waves all the way up to surfing a green wave. they are always encouraging and have very good advice on surfing, not just standing up, reading waves and being safe in the water also.

Graeme - Scotland/Brisbane

1  Thank faulds_graeme
Reviewed 26 August 2016

Surfing is not an easy thing, but this school successfully made it seems possible. The instructions are clear and the surfing board are beginner friendly. 2h is simply not enough . Time fly when you are having this much fun!

1  Thank bcsandrine
Reviewed 25 August 2016

It was a great morning with the Get Wet surf instructor. I have tried it a little before while my brother was a 1st timer. Even though we were on different levels the instructor still managed to teach us both some new things. I got to learn and practice my technique of getting up. My brother was standing after just an hour in the water. Both of us were really excited about the lesson and he now understand why I love to get up early in the morning and go to the beach.

1  Thank Mathias M
Reviewed 11 August 2016

Get Wet Surf School is awesome! In only 2 hours, they teach you how to stand up on a surfboard while always being nice and helpful. They even took great pictures you can buy.

Date of experience: July 2016
Reviewed 10 August 2016

Big thank you to Get Wet Surf for my 1st ever surfing lesson. Very friendly, great coaching and excellent support. Highly recommended I'm still buzzing thinking about it! Just wished I lived in Aus not the UK!!