5 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in great prices from these sites
Booking.comUSD 187
Hotels.comUSD 187
Agoda.comUSD 187
PricelineUSD 187
CheapTicketsUSD 187
TripadvisorUSD 187
4,498 results
All reviews the executive lounge salt restaurant the gold coast ocean view bedroom apartment an upgrade buffet breakfast high floor indoor pool light rail cavill ave amazing views noise surfers level clubs balcony
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 September 2019

We stayed on level 28. Enjoyed the views. But not a lot of ocean views considering we paid for the ocean views package. Room is modern and clean the only thing we didn’t like was the size of the main room and the lifts are very busy. Also how we have to pay for parking.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank Rihanna2233
Hilton S, General Manager at Hilton Surfers Paradise Hotel & Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2019

Dear Rihanna2233,

Thank you very much for sharing the experience of your recent stay at Hilton Surfers Paradise.

I am sorry to hear about the shortfalls of your stay regarding your room but glad to learn that overall was a good stay for you!

Thank you again Rihanna2233, we look forward to welcoming you back again at Hilton Surfers Paradise in the near future!

Reviewed 11 September 2019

This is the second time I've stayed at this hotel, the first time was amazing but the second changed my mind about me ever coming to stay again. I had a three bedroom deluxe ocean view residence for a group of 6 people all together. Two weeks before my stay I had emailed asking if it was possible to have two single beds in the two other rooms aside from the master room and was told there are only a single bed in each room and was told if i need anything else to contact them so i messaged again a couple days later since I was worried about the beds as there were 6 people sleeping in this room and got no reply. I called the hotel two days before my stay and was told the rooms that do single beds are limited and they couldn't guarantee we will get the room. Upon arrival we asked about the room and we were given a new room and another single bed added to out room which i was grateful for. The room that was given to us had dirty cutlery and plates also the supplies given to us to clean were old and dry but not once did we complain about these and there were also utensils that were missing from the room. Instead of complaining we decided to buy our own cleaning supplies and utensils that we needed for our stay and left them in the room after our stay. When we called for extra pillow, blankets are towels we weren't given them which confused me as we were told if we needed anything to ask and we had someone sleeping on the sofa bed so we needed extra pillows and blankets. But I will like to say thank you to Tayla who made our stay better and had amazing customer service and helped us with any problems. After our stay I was later charged $54 when I called to ask about it I was told that we were charged for a carpet stain which was odd since we never stained the carpet and we had checked the whole room before check out. On the phone when I asked will I be receiving my bond back she said it goes through the bank and I still haven't received anything. I was also told the manager would call me back to speak about this extra charge I was charged and still haven't heard anything from them. I am really disappointed and sad about this accommodation.

1  Thank marz1998

Dear marz1998,

Thank you very much for sharing the experience of your stay at Hilton Surfers Paradise.
I am sorry to hear about the shortfalls of your stay, your value feedback is important for us to make improvements. I will certainly pass your feedback onto our management team for follow up. On trip advisor reviews I cannot see your information to be able to contact you in regards to the charge. Could you please contact the hotel and ask to speak with the duty manager to discuss this.
Thank you for your review and the special mentions for Tayla. She will be delighted to read that they helped make your stay memorable.

Thank you again marz1998, we hope to welcome you back to Hilton Surfers Paradise again in the near future.

Kind Regards,

Cleanliness: Clean
Bed Quality: Excellent
Reception friendliness/treats: Efficient
Furnishing Quality: Good - the mirror in our residence had significant water damage - should be replaced. Lots of space in the residence and everything you need to be comfortable.
Internet: Marginal - to include the Hilton Diamond “Premium” Internet
Elevator: Of course
Noise Level: Quiet
Breakfast: Diamond level can get free buffet breakfast in restaurant or the Executive lounge.
Extra: Executive lounge is exceptional

Date of stay: July 2019
1  Thank Marietta P
Hilton S, General Manager at Hilton Surfers Paradise Hotel & Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2019

Dear Marietta P,

Thank you for your time sharing the experience of your recent stay at Hilton Surfers Paradise.

I am thrilled to read that your stay was fantastic all around! Your valuable feedback is what drives us to continuing deliver exceptional services to all guests!

Thank you again for the lovely comment Marietta P, we look forward to welcoming you back again at Hilton Surfers Paradise in the near future!

Reviewed 10 September 2019 via mobile

If you are looking for a hotel right in the middle of the city then this is it. Everything exciting is next to the door. This helps in saving a lot of money in public conveyance which is expensive in Gold Coast.

Room was ok, big washroom but no bathtub food was ok, small lobby. Staff were not very warm but not rude either. So the only good thing for us was the location.

2  Thank AanchalKa

Dear AanchalKa,

I am sorry to hear about the shortfalls of your stay, your valuabl feedback is important for us to make improvements. It was my pleasure to read that you found our location convenient right in the heart of Surfers Paradise.

Thank you again AanchalKa, we hope to welcome you back to Hilton Surfers Paradise again in the near future.

Reviewed 6 September 2019 via mobile

Hilton Hotel Surfers Paradise in the centre of Surfers. Close to shops, restaurants & entertainment venues. Not far from the beach. The rooms are good some with views. There is a restaurant and bar. Parking can be arranged.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Hilton S, General Manager at Hilton Surfers Paradise Hotel & Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2019

Dear robertrA9626OM,

I am glad to learn that overall was a good stay for you and you found our location very convenient.

Thank you again robertrA9626OM, we look forward to welcoming you back again at Hilton Surfers Paradise in the near future!