3 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in great prices from these sites
Booking.comUSD 135
Hotels.comUSD 135
PricelineUSD 135
eDreamsUSD 135
TravelocityUSD 135
Orbitz.comUSD 135
4,477 results
All reviews the executive lounge salt restaurant relaxation suite the gold coast ocean view bedroom apartment an upgrade buffet breakfast high floor indoor pool light rail amazing views noise surfers level clubs balcony
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 September 2019

Apartment was lovely, very clean, nicely sized, had all the amenities. Service was really great, very friendly and helpful. Views are amazing and location is perfect. Would definitely stay here again.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Hilton S, General Manager at Hilton Surfers Paradise Hotel & Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2019

Dear VanessaBBB1,

Thank you for your time sharing the experience of your recent stay at Hilton Surfers Paradise.

I am thrilled to read that your stay was fantastic all around! Your valuable feedback is what drives us to continuing deliver exceptional services to all guests!

Thank you again for the lovely comment VanessaBBB1, we look forward to welcoming you back again at Hilton Surfers Paradise in the near future!

Reviewed 4 September 2019 via mobile

An amazing place for vacation, near the beach , in the heart of Gold Coast, full of various activities, the surroundings are very safe for children activities, variety of restaurants nearby, play grounds for the kids, quality coffee shops

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Kaabiama09,

Thank you again for the lovely comment, we look forward to welcoming you back again at Hilton Surfers Paradise in the near future!

Reviewed 2 September 2019

We went away for the weekend to take a break from our busy lives. It was my first holiday in over 25 years. We booked the king relaxation suite at around $420 per night and were given a room on floor 5. When looking out at our “ocean view” that we excitedly booked, we were met with buildings. We called in and asked for a better view. We were immediately transferred to floor 8 which gave us a bit of a better view. The room was okay but lacked some conveniences like a sink to wash cups. There was no cutlery or bowls and plates if you wanted to have a snack. There was an annoying constant bang in the bathroom which came from the drain. The windows were filthy and floors were stained. The room service menu was very limited and expensive however when we ordered it was delivered quickly and was very well presented. No mini bar unless you call in. The bed was comfy but sleep was limited due to the outside noises of night clubbers and drunks until around 3am. It was hard to tell what noise was the beach and what was the rooms air conditioning. On the second night we wanted to relax with a movie after a huge day but were met with shock when there was an $18.95 charge to watch it! We skipped the movie and went to sleep instead. No access to the executive lounge due to renovations. iPod dock outdated. I feel we could’ve stayed elsewhere with a better view and better amenities for the price we paid. I went home feeling a bit more relaxed and enjoyed what surfers paradise had to offer in terms of shops, dining, night markets and entertainment but I felt really sad about the accommodation.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear bowsofrain,

Thank you very much for sharing the experience of your stay with us at Hilton Surfers Paradise.

I am sorry to hear about the shortfalls of your stay, your valuable feedback is important for us to make improvements. I apologise that the room you were initially assigned did not meet your expectations but was glad to read the team assisted in reallocating you a different room. I have passed on your feedback regarding the drain to our maintenance team so they can rectify the issue. Again, your feedback will be followed up to ensure we improve our guest's experience.

Thank you again bowsofrain, I hope that you will consider staying with us again on your future travels.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 2 September 2019

If anyone is misguided enough to WANT to holiday in Surfers Paradise, then the Hilton would be a pleasant place to try to forget the vile surroundings. The rooms are good, but NO BEDSIDE READING LIGHTS! Never been to a hotel without them. And major gripe for me -the accessible room has only LUKEWARM water. The disabled are deprived of a good hot shower-absurd. I hope the Management gets themselves sorted soon! The staff are quite superb: friendly, helpful & intelligent. The noise from amplified music does bleed through even to the 11th floor.

Date of stay: September 2019

Dear Miriam M,

Thank you very much for sharing the experience of your stay at Hilton Surfers Paradise.

I am sorry to hear about the shortfalls of your stay, your valuable feedback is important for us to make improvements. It was my pleasure to read that you found our staff friendly and helpful.

Thank you again Miriam M, we hope to welcome you back to Hilton Surfers Paradise again in the near future.

General Manger

Reviewed 1 September 2019

We booked 2 rooms at the Hilton Surfers Paradise, and it was a horrible experience, cockroaches everywhere bathtub, bedroom, inside the bed and balcony! We showed the cleaners the bugs and they just got rid of it by throwing it to the trash. My brother woke up one morning with a blood sucking insect on his neck! And the other i took a video of a cockroach climbing up the bathtub which was a disgusting scene and had this moment on replay in my mind which taking showers left me scared to encounter any bugs in the bathroom and it may cause me to have an accident in the bathroom. AC controller were broken we had to press on the On/off button 50 times to close the ac and to change the speed or temperature. Safety box were broken, the security guy came 3 times to change the batteries only, you cant get a replacement.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Mohammad A

Dear Mohammad A,

I am sorry to hear about the shortfalls of your stay, your valuable feedback is important for us to make improvements. I have shared your comments regarding the room not being up to standard directly with our Housekeeping Executive to ensure appropriate follow up with her team and also with our Chief Engineer. Again, your feedback will be followed up to ensure we improve our guest's experience.

Thank you again Mohammad A, I hope that you will consider staying with us again on your future travels.

Kind Regards,