Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in great prices from these sites
Booking.comUSD 139
Hotels.comUSD 139
CheapTicketsUSD 139
eDreamsUSD 139
PricelineUSD 139
Orbitz.comUSD 139
4,548 results
All reviews north tower great location spa bath the gold coast ocean view amazing views bedroom apartment car park house keeping games room great room reception staff close to shops great facilities full kitchen indoor pool washing machine
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 August 2019

A beautiful stay at Mantra in a spa apartment with river reviews.

The staff are delightful to deal with and I was super impressed with the service. The only thing missing from my apartment was a clothes horse and reception had one delivered in 10 minutes!

The Foxtel channels and free dvds were a bonus and everything was SO CLEAN!

The only thing I'd recommend to Mantra to reach 5 stars (facilities wise) is a smart/larger TV, a fresh paint and a clean of the windows).

Location, service and overall product is great. I have no hesitations in recommending this property for all types of travelers!

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank GlennEverett
Kyla S, General Manager at Mantra Circle on Cavill Surfers Paradise, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2019

Dear GlennEverett,

thank you for your recent review of Mantra Circle on Cavill. It is so delightful to hear you comments about our team, they are very passionate about our guests and ensuring they exceed expectations. We are glad you had a great time and hope that you will be back to visit in the near future. Thank you for your recommendation.

Reviewed 24 August 2019

Our wow factor started the moment we saw the view from our incredible self contained apartment and continued from there. We were on the 21st floor and the view of the Nerang river and Chevron island etc was magic from the floor to ceiling windows. The other side of both tower blocks offer views the Surfers Paradise cityscape and ocean. Kitchen was fully appointed and the bathroom was brilliant with a huge spa bath. The apartment also had a cupboard enclosed laundry with washer and dryer. There was so much space and we only had 1 bedroom! Mantra Circle on Caville is amazingly close to everything and anything. Downstairs are numerous coffee shops and restaurants, Woolworths supermarket, chemist and doctors surgery if neededWe will definitely be going back and soon! The light rail or tram station is at your doorstep and so is Caville Mall and a quick and easy walk to the beach. We were spoilt for choice for shopping, restaurants, cafes and pubs. The staff were so friendly and helpful and organised a few trips for us. We will definitely be going back to Mantra Circle on Caville and soon!

Date of stay: August 2019
Kyla S, Front Office Manager at Mantra Circle on Cavill Surfers Paradise, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2019

Dear LeeC2330,

Thank you kindly for taking the time to leave a review - you feedback is very important to us and we are thrilled to read your glowing review.

It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback, especially regarding our staff and we are so happy the property had everything you needed!.

Reviewed 23 August 2019

Convenient location to coles and woolies right on surfers paradise. Clean and high floor with wonderfully comfy bed. Gym and swimming pool were awesome. Definitely recommend for people who want to cook on their holidays.

1  Thank Charles L

Dear Charles L

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Mantra Circle on Cavill - Surfers Paradise.

It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback and we glad you enjoyed your stay with us.

Reviewed 21 August 2019

I stayed 3 nights at GC Mantra second time around after a gap of 5 years, the apartment views were nice, but the overall feel was very sterile
smart TV that wasn't connected to the internet, the kitchen was poorly stacked, one pouch of dishwasher, no scourer or dish scrubber whatever you might call them so either you do not eat in or if you do manage with one pouch of dishwasher for a 3 night stay for 4 adults, no house keeping, have to collect bin bags from the reception, this stay was back to back after my stay at Meriton, Brisbane and was the second leg of my travels hence the comparison wasn't great, in brisbane we stayed 2 nights and considerably different experiences, small things that make your stay a little better.

1  Thank airmax79
Kyla S, Front Office Manager at Mantra Circle on Cavill Surfers Paradise, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2019

Dear airmax79,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Mantra Circle on Cavill - Surfers Paradise. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

At Mantra, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the houskeeping issues and prevent future occurrence.

Reviewed 10 August 2019

I had a wonderful 5 weeks recently at Circle on Cavill in a 1 Bedroom Spa apartment,on the 16th floor,South Tower.The view was fantastic of the river and hinterland
So convenient with Woolies downstairs, and Doctors and Chemist too
Would like to compliment staff,especially Sally,Adam and Nathan.A few requests were attended to very promptly,and I bought one of there lovely Candles
I will definitely stay there again..miss the weather too,as I am in Melbourne

Room tip: Higher floors are quieter
Date of stay: July 2019
Kyla S, Front Office Manager at Mantra Circle on Cavill Surfers Paradise, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2019

Dear Wendy,

It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback and it was an absolute pleasure having you stay with us. I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Rooms Division Manager