We stayed during the Australia Day Holidays for 5 nights; we arrive very early after a long drive from Sydney therefore it was too early to check in. A call to a female staff member for a possibility for an early check in, which she rejected knowing we had a 2 year old with us in a torrential down pour. Second call to a male staff member; he was able to get us in straight away or at least he looked into it unlike the other who didn't even bother to see if it was possible.
Room was rundown, dirty, dusty and needed some maintenance; unlike what we saw in the photos in their website. Couch was broken, outside furniture was something you find outside the gutter ready for the tip to pick up. Fittings in the spa were loose, housekeeping seams to have no idea what cleaning is!!! the coffee table was broken a total overhaul in the furniture department needed urgently. The bedside lamp switch was what it seams to be broken and fixed with god old fashion sticky tape, very unsafe with a 2 year old around. Swimming pool area needs maintenance and a good clean; the heated pool wasn't heated...we froze and had to get out. On the positives...location is great and the view is outstanding, views don't matter as much as what inside is what counts. Has plenty of potential need a lot of work and some TLC, I'll stay there again once all these issues have been solved. There are a lot of people with the same issues here maybe you should take notice and listen!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comprising of two residential towers, Circle on Cavill offers luxury accommodation for couples, families or business delegates looking for a relaxed holiday in Surfers Paradise on the Gold Coast. With its central location, proximity to the beach and direct access to the Circle on Cavill shopping precinct, Circle on Cavill ensures you will never be short of things to do. Circle on Cavill boasts spacious one, two and three bedroom apartments, all consisting of self contained state of the art kitchens, laundry, bathroom including spa, flat screen televisions, DVD player, stereo and cable TV. Circle on Cavill has many onsite facilities including two lagoon style pools, fully equipped gym, sauna and spa, as well as a children's playground and games room. Relax in the Zen garden terraces overlooking the bustling centre below. Circle on Cavill is perfectly positioned to take advantage of the iconic Australian beach culture and the contemporary international entertainment to make it a very sort after destination. CIRCLE ON CAVILL HAS A STRICT 'NO PARTY POLICY' (DOCUMENTATION TO BE SIGNED ON ARRIVAL). Circle on Cavill Party Policy: - Each apartment requires a guardian of legal age (18 years or greater) - Parties are not permitted in apartments - Registered guests only permitted in apartments after 10pm - Excessive noise will not be tolerated - Excessive levels of alcohol are not to be brought onto the premises - Apartments are to be left in original condition on check out or additional charges will apply Failure to comply with the above will result in immediate eviction from the premises. Circle on Cavill reserves the right to retain all accommodation paid. Circle on Cavill is a mixed use building that includes residents, permanent tenants and holiday rental apartments. Circle on Cavill apartments consist of city, river, hinterland and ocean views. One Bedroom Apartments are located from level 5 with city, river and hinterland views One Bedroom Ocean View Apartments are located from level 13 Two Bedroom Apartments are located from level 5 with city, river and hinterland views Two Bedroom Ocean Apartments are located from level 13 Three Bedroom Sub Penthouse Apartments are located from level 35 with ocean, river and hinterland views Apartments are assigned on the day of arrival, with levels & views allocated depending on availability. Bond policy: Upon check in, guests are required to provide photo ID and a credit card pre-authorisation. A $200 security bond is required for 1 Bedroom Apartments. For 2 and 3 Bedroom Apartments a $500 security bond is required. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wotif.com, Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, Priceline, lastminute.com.au, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Hotelopia and getaroom.com so you can book your Mantra Circle on Cavill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mantra Circle On Cavill Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Mantra Circle On Cavill Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast