Ripple Gold Coast Massage Day Spa and Beauty
Open today: 8:00 am - 10:00 pm
Review Highlights
relaxing experience

my friend bought me a voucher for the pamper package. relaxing massage by Ali, good pressure... read more

Reviewed 23 February 2022
dizzi0
Flexible and understanding

Love this business. We book each year and due to travel restrictions had to cancel with them. Ali... read more

Reviewed 30 March 2020
hbells123

Recommended experiences in and around Surfers Paradise
from USD 24.99
from USD 63.54
from USD 29.98
from USD 70.68
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 August 2019

I have had a Few massages now and always enjoy. Very professional and lovely staff.
So convenient especially when you have children.

Date of experience: August 2019
1  Thank JessicaSam198
alisaoirse1, Owner at Ripple Gold Coast Massage Day Spa and Beauty, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2019

Thanks Jessica! So happy you enjoyed your treatments with Ripple. We look forward to coming out to you again soon. Ali from Ripple

Reviewed 6 August 2019

Wifey and I spontaneously wanted a massage for our last night in the rainforest. Ripple provided us the service SO quickly and enthusiastically I was so surprised! The people they sent were even better!
Lynda and Amanda were amazing! Such soft hands very professsional in their introductions and delicate with our shyness. If I were a wealthy man I would hire them daily!
Thank you for letting them work their magic on us.

Date of experience: August 2019
alisaoirse1, Owner at Ripple Gold Coast Massage Day Spa and Beauty, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2019

Thanks Kaelim for your review! We really appreciate it and look forward to coming out to you again in the future for another couples massage. Thanks! Ali

Reviewed 10 July 2019

It was a perfect treatment. What a wonderful way to pamper yourself at home. Just curled up afterwards. I didn't have to drive home. The therapists was really nice, what a lovely girl and so respectful - really felt totally relaxed. Booking again next month

Date of experience: July 2019

Thanks so much for booking your mobile massages with Ripple! We look forward to booking you in again. Thanks! Ali

Reviewed 8 July 2019

Had a couples 90 minute massage package a few weeks ago. Booked the morning of and they had no issue scheduling a last minute booking. Fee and Roschelle came out to the house and started us with a peppermint foot soak, followed by a massage, facial and pedicure. They were amazing. Fee is just absolutely incredible!! Cannot recommend her highly enough. Both therapists were very warm and personable. Will definitely be booking them again when I'm back in August. The whole experience was perfect and the prices very reasonable!

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed 13 June 2019 via mobile

Being my first mobile massage I felt so comfortable and relaxed in my own home! Would highly recommend Terri, so professional and amazing! Thanks Ripple!!!

Date of experience: June 2019
AliSaoirse, Owner at Ripple Gold Coast Massage Day Spa and Beauty, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2019

Thank you so much for your feedback, Terri is an awesome therapist, so happy you enjoyed your massage with her. Thanks again Ali