“Couples massage”

Ripple Gold Coast Massage Day Spa and Beauty
More attraction details
Owner description: Ripple, the day spa that comes to you. Mobile massage Gold Coast and hinterland with spa packages that include complimentary facials, exfoliation and reflexology. Specialising in relaxation massage, remedial massage, hot stone massage and pregnancy massage, Ripple's therapists are fully qualified, trained and accredited. Professional massage therapists and beauticians, Ripple can send two for couples massages or a team for girls weekends and hens parties. Pamper party packages also available. Easy online booking, 7 days a week including public holidays, same low affordable pricing. Much more than a mobile massage service, Ripple brings the day spa to you. Same day bookings.
Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

My girlfriend and I recently booked a couples package to our apartment and it was so good! From the initial booking to the massage itself everything was dealt with professionally!! The therapists made us feel really at ease, was very relaxing and we could just laze around without having to get ready to drive home afterwards. Already recommend to everyone and will be booking again!

Date of experience: June 2017
1  Thank Aaron519
RippleMassage, Owner at Ripple Gold Coast Massage Day Spa and Beauty, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2017

Hi Aaron, thanks for your review, we are really happy that you and your girlfriend had a great couples massage from us. Ali :-)

All reviews
in 10 reviews
"an awesome experience"
"two hours"

Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

Ripple Massage and Beauty Mt. Tambourine. Don't give your credit card details until you are fully aware of their policy. They asked me for my credit card when booking a Mothers Day Special mobile massages for three. I called at 4:10pm to book and the third person said they could no longer make it. So I called at 5.30pm the same afternoon to change it for two. They never returned my call and 5 days later when I called to confirm they refused a refund of the third saying I called after office hours and defaulted to their cancellation policy. I never had a policy read to me or explained to me at the time of booking on the phone. I sent a text to say I found another third person to take the other persons spot because they refused to issue a refund. So they confirmed 3 massage therapists but on the day only one lovely lady Zoe showed up. I had planned a lunch after the three of us had a one hour treatment at the same. Instead we had to wait three hours and only had lunch late in the afternoon which cut our time together short. Lesson learned! Great therapist but very poor booking service. It felt like the owner didn't give a hoot about us after our money was taken. They offered to send me a gift once they discovered I had written reviews but still refused to apologise for disrespecting my time and I have received no further response from them. Quite disappointing, not what I expected. Never again!

Date of experience: May 2017
5  Thank Bernice C
Reviewed 21 March 2017

Very organised, professional, knew her business, excellent skills, cannot speak highly enough, would definately book again, thoroughly enjoyed, most worthy of booking, if you want or need a massage, ring here, they come to you, don't need to leave your hotel, absolutely awesome!!

Date of experience: February 2017
RippleMassage, Owner at Ripple Gold Coast Massage Day Spa and Beauty, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2017

Thanks so much Tania for your review and for booking with us! We are looking forward to spoiling you again soon.. cheers Ali from Ripple

Reviewed 19 March 2017

We were lucky enough to receive a couples massage voucher for Christmas and booked it for a Saturday afternoon. Toni arrived at our house on time and she was a pleasure to deal with - very down to earth. Being a sports massage specialist her massage was definitely firm but both my husband and I prefer that kind of massage - not into the massages where you don't feel the process or the results. I've got some health issues regarding my lower back and I felt that Toni definitely cleared a lot of knots and built up tension. I think that this service is fantastic and am keen to book another one not too far into the future ! Thanks Ali for your responsiveness regarding booking etc and thanks to Toni for a great afternoon.

Date of experience: February 2017

Hi Ross, thanks so much for booking with us and so happy you had such a great experience! We are looking forward to spoiling you both again soon .. Ali