The only thing going for these apartments is the view. We stayed there for 10 nights over Xmas 2015 on level 13 a family of 5 and we were absolutely disgusted at the state of the apartment. No oven to cook, broken microwave, no pots or pans, no toaster, no wine glasses, limited crockery & cutlery that was old & worn, mold in bathrooms, broken blinds, stained carpets, no fly screens on sliding doors to 3 balconies with table & chairs on them, Windows that opened right out and holes in the walls.
This is NOT family friendly and we complained so were moved to another apartment which was a little better, but no fans, no air-con that worked & no fly screens & a dreaded musty smell that lingered all day & night!!
The pictures on the website must have been taken when it first opened!!
I would not recommend to stay here even if it was for free!! More