9 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.comUSD 277
eDreamsUSD 308
CheapTicketsUSD 277
1,339 results
All reviews rooftop terrace across the road the gold coast ocean view tram stop one bedroom apartment amazing views main beach floor to ceiling windows steam room and sauna amazing resort bbq facilities bbq area top floor light rail washer and dryer patrolled beach
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 August 2019

This was a wonderful stay. Very friendly and helpful staff. Lovely views. The room was very comfortable. Reasonable rates. Close to the centre of Surfers. I would highly recommend Rhapsody Resort to anyone.

Date of stay: July 2019
RhapsodyResort, Manager at Rhapsody Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2019

Thank you for leaving us your wonderful 5-star review.

It is an absolute pleasure to hear you loved your stay with us.

I hope we get the chance to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 5 August 2019

Very good apartment, clean and comfortable,close to the beach and tram station, very easy way to get around the city. The view from ocean view apartments are amaizing!! you can see the sunrise lying on your bed.

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Thank LORENA ALEJANDR... T

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay with us.

We are glad you enjoyed the spectacular ocean views and that you found our location convenient.

I look forward to welcoming you back to Rhapsody Resort in the future.

Reviewed 5 August 2019 via mobile

The studio apartments here are cramped and in bad need of maintenance

I have stayed at Rhapsody before and this studio was very disappointing.

I have read a number of other of use and totally agree with a number of people aatmt the staff here at totally disinterested and really need a wake up call as far as their service is concerned and how they treat customers and returning customers.

The studio room I was given was very cramped and pretty much a hotel room and there were structural faults has the windows never closed properly so there was a constant whistling through the windows which made it difficult to sleep and was quite annoying.

The apartments are spacious and reasonably comfortable but the studios are not they are cramped and due to them being small and cramped even if you try and cook something you have to be extremely careful not to set off the smoke alarms because just from a little bit of heat from frying a couple of eggs set it off and I quickly open the windows which then it stopped but these were obviously not placed in the proper position.

The bathroom lacked some proper cleaning and the shower water pressure was average at best.

The rooftop BBQ area office some spectacular views across Surfers Paradise and the beach and are certainly worth the visit to enjoy the views.

The swimming pool at the property is a bit of a letdown it's a very basic swimming pool with a few lounges around it but nothing impressive.

My biggest criticism of this place would be the staff and how poorly they treat returned customers and couldn't give a damn about requests. I have spent thousands here staying on on various occasions and they never honour your requests or upgrade you.

If you do stay here the one and two-bedroom apartments are a good size and I would have no problem recommending them but the studios are horribly overpriced for what they are and I would not stay in the studio again nor would I recommend them.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Jeffsreview
RhapsodyResort, Manager at Rhapsody Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Rhapsody Resort.

I am sorry to read that your stay was underwhelming.

Our Studio’s are our lead in room type, a hotel style self-contained apartment that is ideal for short stays accommodating 1-2 travellers. The attributes of this apartment feature city views and floor to ceiling windows. I am pleased we were able to meet your request and allocate a high floor.

Unfortunately, your additional booking requests of an ocean view, balcony and north-east corner apartment are features of our 2 Bedroom Apartments. I am sorry you felt as though a free of charge upgrade should have been extended to you and would suggest booking your preferred room type in the future to save disappointment.

The smoke detector placement is in accordance with building fire regulations and are smoke, not heat activated. We encourage all guests to use the rangehood located directly above the cooktop to minimise the risk of activating the alarm.

Our customer service is of the highest priority and your comments have been taken on board. We take great pride in recognising the value of our return guests and always endeavour to meet reasonable booking requests.

Nick Simic

Reviewed 5 August 2019

Amazing room, amazing staff, amazing views! My partner and I stayed for 2 nights, the rooms and facilities were immaculate, the views second to none and the staff were super friendly and accommodating! The resort is also very easy to access from around the coast and in close proximity to walk into town ☺️ Will definitely be staying here again when we come back!

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to share such a glowing review!

Our team pride themselves on providing exceptional service to compliment our facilities so I'm glad they were able to leave a lasting impression.

I look forward to welcoming you back on your future travels.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 4 August 2019

Looked at heaps of places in the area, Rhapsody was the nicest and most up to date. The views were amazing and the room was so clean.

The best parts were the friendly staff and the bbq area on the top floor balcony.

Will definitely stay here again next time I’m in Surfers Paradise ❤️

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience during your recent stay.

It’s great to read how much you enjoyed your stay with us and that you were able to take advantage of the facilities.

I look forward to welcoming you back on your future travels.

Kind regards,