“Avoid at all cost.”

The Ranch Bar & Grill
Ranked #47 of 198 Restaurants in Rockhampton
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Worst food i have ever eaten.
I was on the can for a month after eating here.
Service was ok i guess but this is the place to go if you like your chicken rare and your steak black.

Management response:Responded 12 July 2017

Hi Michael,
It's John from The Ranch Bar and Grill, sorry you experience with us was less then satisfactory, just confirming the date you dined with us. Was it July 10 2017?

There are newer reviews for The Ranch Bar & Grill

Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

Loved it the first night, beautiful steak with pepper sauce, went back for the next four nights, schnitzel great, seafood basket, excellent, pork belly, wow, lamb shanks, delicious! Veggies, salads and sauces all good. Extensive menu and surprisingly, all done well.
Highly recommend.

1  Thank Michael B
Reviewed 4 July 2017

Visited here with friends and the food was yummy, staff were friendly and the meals were quick... there weren't many people in the restaurant (it was a Monday night) but when driving past it always seems to be well supported.

Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

Last time I visited Rockhampton I had the most disappointing steak so I was in search of redemption. My friend now lives here and took me to this place. The menu was extensive and I was almost tempted away from a steak, but finally picked the rib eye fillet with garlic butter cooked medium rare. It was deliciously melt in your mouth! I'm salivating now just thinking about it!! The chips were good, the accompanying side salad fine. I only cared about the steak! We shared potato skins and chicken tenderloin dippers for entrees. Both very nice and came quickly. The worry when a menu is extensive in range is that nothing is done well, but my friends chose the quesadilla which was very tasty and another chicken salad which looked good too so no worries on that count. There also would have been plenty of choice for my pescatarian husband. We sat outside with a view of the pretty fairy lights that line the trees all the way up the street which was lovely. The service was attentive without being on top of you. I would definitely return to this restaurant :-)

Reviewed 21 June 2017

We did not research this place before we arrived there, a taxi driver told us about it, we're glad he did. Excellent steaks of all kinds. We are from America but we thought we were in Texas! Full bar, excellent food well priced.