“Delicious food & great service.”

Blue Truffle Gourmet Deli
Ranked #5 of 198 Restaurants in Rockhampton
Price range: USD 6 - USD 28
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 4 March 2017 via mobile

Visited the Blue Truffle for all day breaky & was very happy with what we got. The quality & taste of it all was so good! Definately recommend for anyone looking for a good filling meal & friendly service :)

1  Thank Shival R
There are newer reviews for Blue Truffle Gourmet Deli

Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

We had breakfast menu Bruchetta with pumpkin, asparagus, mushroom and poached egg. Was an absolutely delicious meal and the staff gave incredible service! Over the moon and I'd recommend this place to anyone :)

1  Thank Jelicia B
Reviewed 2 February 2017 via mobile

Awesome breakfast - try the goat on toast - goats cheese, walnuts, honey, sour cherry toast - so good

1  Thank Petie W
Reviewed 2 February 2017

My friend and I like this place so much we've made it our new spot to do our lunchtime catchup over some good food. The staff went out of their way to make us feel welcome, even offering us a free sample of the vegan slice they were trialling, since my friend made a point of ordering a vegan lunch. I could have easily eaten another 3 of them - they were so yummy! Our meals were fantastic, as always.

Reviewed 1 February 2017 via mobile

Delicious food and great customer service. My favourite brunch place in Rockhampton. The coffee is A+.

1  Thank bel102201