“Good coffees!”

Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 9 August 2017

We enjoyed good coffees at cafe bliss with a nice gf treat. Pleasant cafe, the only complaint it was very cold inside. Staff friendly.

There are newer reviews for Cafe Bliss

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Delicious food, accommodating staff with friendly fast service. Great selection for myself(coeliac) and swapped in GF options rather than removing items I can't eat. So the meal was really filling.
Can recommend the smoothies and fritters too

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

It is complete package, nice interior design, good customer service, average coffee and great food. I really enjoy having my breakfast there.

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

Went on 3rd Aug 2017....as a choice from trip advisor with it being no.1 in rocky. Well it was very special and we all enjoyed the atmosphere, wine and of course the food. Service was also significant to note....thank you folks....and we will sure return next time we return to rocky...keep it up there at the no.1 spot!

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

I had driven past the cafe many times and not thought it was more than a coffee shop. Then a friend and I ended up there for dinner and it was excellent! Nice selection and everything was very well prepared and presented. Highly recommend for a quiet dinner spot, and my friend recommended their breakfast as well.