Best Western Cattle City Motor Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Fitzroy Motor Inn(Rockhampton)
Metro Motel(Rockhampton)
View Hotel
All reviewscooked mealslove stayingmini bargreat hostscable tvhome away from homeroom was cleana great place to staythe main dragfree wififriendly ownersgreat roomgood sizesteakovernight stayone night stayon arrival
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 November 2011

stayed at the cattle city for 2 nights , spacious rooms , comfortable , clean , surprisingly the ist room we stayed in was closest to the busy main rd , however little noise heard , great nights sleep , the 2 room was as good, at the back of the hotel .. overall a pleasent experience with helpfull managnment.. will be back , good value for money

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank happythoughts2008
Kathy1960, Owner at Best Western Cattle City Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2011

Thank you for taking the time to review our property.
We are happy that you enjoyed your stay and hope that we see you next time that you come through.

Reviewed 30 August 2011

I booked this room after reading all the great reviews, and when I booked it I asked for a room well back off the highway - I am about 6 rooms back but all I can hear is traffic. Not a place for the light sleeper. Check in was friendly. However it is full of mining people - not the quietest. Would not stay again.

Room Tip: Ask for the rooms way at the back.
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
4  Thank ladytravellerBribie
Kathy1960, Manager at Best Western Cattle City Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2011

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments here. Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. Unfortunately when your office booked for you room 7 was as far back as we could get you. We do appreciate that that you rated our service & cleanliness well, as we do strive to maintain high standards. Thank you.

Reviewed 28 November 2010

We stayed one night at this motel on our way up north to Cairns. If you are driving through and need a rest, this motel is a good option. - If you are a light sleeper - ask for a room further away from the main street. The motel is ery clean and very well kept. The friendly owners are doing a great job here. We also had a very good dinner at their restaurant.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sumalu
Reviewed 25 November 2010

I stay at the Cattle City on a regular basis through work and I find that the rooms and service are the best I have ever come across in all my years of staying in motels.
Friendly staff, clean rooms, great food, my home away from home

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank Georgina59
Reviewed 27 October 2010

Stayed at the Cattle City on route to Airlie for a holiday. We were greeted by Kathy & Peter like long lost friends. They couldn't have be more helpful and welcoming. Their rooms were very clean & comfortable. Peter was especially proud of the new flat screen TV's they had just installed. Food in the restaurant was great along with great service from, you guessed it, Kathy & Peter. All in all I would say this was my best motel experience .......ever.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple