“Work Stop Over”

CBD Luxury Accommodation
Ranked #20 of 35 Hotels in Rockhampton
Reviewed 23 July 2017

Booked in for 2 nights while I was in Rocky for work.

Easy to find, checking in was quick. Stayed in room 502, quiet room, bed was comfy - nice touch with electric curtains. Bathroom was nice, can't really say too much negative - except as a travelling sales exec, I need a place to work on my laptop - there was no desk/table for me to work from - all I had was the bed (please get rid of the little day bed and replace it with a desk).

Other than that, food from downstairs was great, service was fast and if you intend to have breakfast in the morning there - then get in early as it's quite busy… Lots of customers, as this is one hot spot.

Dinner night one: Vegetarian Tasting Plate - nice, although the cauliflower risotto was a bit hmmmm…. Dessert, the Apricot Mouse - too big, but ate half and tried to finished it off the next night! Glass of Sav Blanc - nice...

Dinner night two: Beef Cheeks with a Cab Sav, way too rich - couldn't eat it all - just needed something to break up the richness - but tasted lovely all the same.

Overall, staff were excellent and helpful, food was good, bed was awesome, will stay again. Thank you

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank AngeKane

Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

This is a great modern apartment and the staff are really friendly. As a solo traveller it feels safe, clean and everything you need. Only thing that let it down:
- rooms are light service daily (not serviced at all)
- restaurant in the hotel is very disappointing
I would recommend booking regardless.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Jessica L
Reviewed 19 May 2017

As a travelling rep I am also staying in regional hotels and this one by far is my favourite of all. The rooms are massive (i always book the apartment as there is a complete seperate office area. The rooms are 5 star with stone top benches, euro appliances (not that I cook...haha) and very large. Washing machine and dryer allows me to pack less cloths for the week with pays big time when i get home on the weekend. The food from the restaurant / cafe is to die for!!! and if I am processing orders or just don't feel like heading out, they'll bring the meals straight up. I very much enjoy my stay at CBD when in Rocky.

Room Tip: I love the apartments as they are huge and office great office space!!!
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Jason J
Management response:Responded 21 May 2017

Hi Jason.
Thank you very much for your feedback. It was a pleasure having you stay with us here at CBD Luxury Accommodation. We look forward to seeing you soon on you next trip to Rockhampton.
Warm Regards,
The CBD Team!!

Reviewed 28 March 2017

Reception: excellent service, friendly, accomodating even if I showed up early at 7am - evacuating Cyclone Debbie

Security: excellent with a private parking with cover, the entrance is fitted with a roll-up door which adds extra security

Room: amazingly luxurious and cozy, exactly as in the picture above

Food: Cafe Bliss downstairs: had an amazingly delicious breakfast: 2 eggs benedict on a bed of portobello mushrooms and a zuccini fritter (with corn and sweet potato) + spinach and cherry tomatoes, had a hot chocolate with 2 marshmallows all for a reasonable price

Atmosphere: quiet, cozy, private, clean

Amenities: miele/ sharp/ mitsubishi appliances, great internet connection: fast, unlimited

thank you for a wonderful stay it was affordable, great comfort in stressful times

Room Tip: I am certain all rooms would be equally safe, quiet, affordable
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Management response:Responded 30 March 2017

Marie,
Thank you for your review and positive feedback regarding your stay at CBD Executive Apartments and Meal at Café Bliss. We appreciate feedback and it's great to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It is definitely our pleasure to help out where we can for those affected by Cyclone Debbie. We wish you all the best in returning home following your evacuation. We look forward to hosting you again, hopefully under better circumstances.
Thanks,
The Reception Team
CBD Executive Apartments.

Reviewed 4 March 2017

I’ve stayed at the CBD Exec apartments a number of times and they are my new favourite place to stay in Rockhampton. Easy access either from the front or back street makes it a breeze to park. The rooms themselves are spacious modern and very well appointed, and the kitchenette and full size fridge meant I could shop at the local Coles then Breakfast & Lunch in comfort and at an affordable price. My outlook has always been the city side of the apartments which I enjoy – I’ve enjoyed some very pleasant sunsets with a cold beer fro, the balcony. I imagine the river outlook would also be great too! Front desk staff are just brilliant – so friendly, courteous and above all else – genuine!

Room Tip: I always ask for high floors for the view.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business