“Expensive for the quality provided”

Pacinos Italian Restaurant
Ranked #14 of 200 Restaurants in Rockhampton
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 18 August 2017

Great location
Good menu
Wait staff not well enough informed – asked for a pizza without onion, advised that it did not contain any onion only to find tomato sauce with onion and spring onion all over the topping.

2  Thank A-Reel

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Delicious Italian fair. Simple but very, very tasty. Super fresh! We had lunch - wood fired pizza and Cajun prawns. What an introduction to Rockhampton! The crema Catalana was superb. Thank you!

1  Thank Roxy L
Reviewed 9 August 2017

Buisness traveller staying at nearby hotel, chanced on Pacinos. Very good Italian food and excellent, courteous service from young staff who were very profesisonal and engaged in meeitng a diner's needs

Reviewed 2 August 2017

Our experience was improved by the quality of the wonderful staff at this restaurant. Unfortunately, I accidentally ordered two dishes with a creamy sauce (Lamb's Brains and Lobster Ravioli) and was disappointed to find that both sauces tasted exactly the same. My brains dish was lovely with the brains being very well cooked, tender and delicious. The lobster ravioli pasta was so undercooked my fork was unable to cut the pasta. This may be because the cooking of my dish was rushed as the docket for our table went missing somewhere in the kitchen. Thanks to the chef who rushed our order through.

4  Thank Janelle D
Reviewed 23 July 2017

I was very impressed, and pleasantly surprised, with my dinner. I had walked by Pacino's a number of times before stopping in for a bite. And I'm glad I did. Pacino's is popular and gets crowded in the evening.

I ordered the spaghetti with meatballs and was very surprised that five large meatballs came with the dish. The meatballs were all meat...no filler or anything else. They are dense and they are excellent. The spaghetti and sauce was also very good. With the meatballs, you get a lot of food.

Bread is not served with the meal and I think that is an oversight. Despite that, I recommend Pacino's and would visit again.