USD 91
  • Pool
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 105/night.

USD 139
USD 123
Best Western Cattle City Motor Inn(Rockhampton)(Great Value!)
USD 77
USD 130
USD 126
Orbitz.com
  • Fitness centre
The Q Motel Rockhampton(Rockhampton)(Great Value!)
USD 68
Orbitz.com
Denison Boutique Hotel(Rockhampton)
USD 91
Hotels.com
All reviewssteakthe main roadcompliments to the chefgreat roomqueen sizestay there againbotanical gardenshome away from homegreat stopthe managersmini barcomfy bedstayed one nightroad noisestaff were friendlybeddingdriving
Reviewed 14 September 2012

I can't rate this motel highly enough. The service, friendliness of all staff has made for a most delightful stay. I would highly recommend this motel to anyone wanting to stay for a night or a week. Thanks to Don & Julie for a very pleasant experience

• Stayed: September 2012
2  Thank DamienStevens
Reviewed 7 September 2012 via mobile

After hearing how hard it is to find somewhere decent to stay in Rocky I didn't have high expectations. I was pleasantly surprised by this motor inn. It was quite a small 2 bedroom but all we needed for our two night stay. Was clean & tidy. Had a kitchenette but weren't allowed to use it for legal reasons apparently which we thought a bit strange. The service was great. I didn't expect our room to be cleaned as often you have to stay 3 nights but on our return from being out our beds were all made and rubbish removed. The restaurant had won best steak for 2012 so we had to try it and while it was quite pricey it was worth it- very nice. The dessert tasting plate was AMAZING. We expected a little taste of each dessert but we got a full serve of each dessert and they were soooo good. Like something from a first class dining restaurant. Well worth ordering.
Pros: clean, tidy, really good service, great food. Very close to fabulous botanical gardens.
Cons: a bit small, view out the back window to the cemetery.
Yes we would stay here again

• Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank Travelwithyoungones
Reviewed 24 August 2012

These apartments are quite new and the one we had featured a TV in both bedrooms as well the lounge. Although there is a basic kitchen there are no dishes or utensils besides tea/coffee making. The bathroom is adequate but doesn't have an exhaust fan or a heater for the cold Winter mornings. The location is convenient being very near the information centre on the southern approach to the city.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank FreidaBrisbane
Reviewed 9 August 2012

Wow! The old dude at the hotel receptionist must get an award for the most unfriendly in Australia. Very rude and unhelpful, I got a lecture about smoking after my credit card was swiped - I thought I had checked in to a No Smoking Bootcamp. The rooms are small with no cooking facilities so this is not resort style accomodation in spite of the name.
On the plus side the food was quite OK, if quite a bit more expensive than what one would expect for a hotel of this average quality.

Room Tip: Try another hotel.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
6  Thank Matt F
Reviewed 30 July 2012

Needed a room for two nights in Rocky while on work and booked this hotel based on TA reviews. Booked and confirmed a King room (based on said reviews) only to be told when I turned up that I had a Queen room at the same rate (despite having a printed booking advice confirming a King room)! No apology offered and...what was worse.....no rate reduction was even offered. Got told point blank that all rooms were the same rate (!!??). Staff probably couldnt care less as the hotel was fully booked (as were most hotels in Rocky).

Motel is at the extreme edge of town, quite a way from eating and shopping areas (good thing I had my car!).

Room was comfortable enough, but I will not stay here again because of the attitude of the staff (Australia has a lot to learn about the Hospitality industry if we want to attract more visitors to this country!) and the pricey rooms! Better value motels are more centrally located, less expensive and with friendlier staff. And,....oh yes...the TV reception was very poor....fuzzy images!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business