Review Highlights
The best way to see Port Douglas

Spectacular, superb.. Feel the breeze as you climb above the Port Douglas. . This is just amazing... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Stuart B
Brisbane, Australia
Best Ride in Port Douglas....AMAZING

Hi all, if your ever in Port Douglas, then you need to do this Excellent Guys very Experienced... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
somerandomaussieguy

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Port Douglas
from USD 226.40
from USD 171.49
from USD 213.92
from USD 95.37
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 October 2018 via mobile

Do not hesitate or miss out on this brilliant experience. Hands down the best time I’ve had on my 3rd visit to Port Douglas. Great value, very informative, instructional and amazing feeling! (I never felt unsafe). It’s the best way to see Port Doug & surrounds. Went on a half hour flight around Four Mile beach with Andrew, was so exciting I had to do a tandem flight with a family member for an hour. Which included the Daintree river & snapper island a few days later. Don’t regret wasting your cash on a helicopter flight.

Date of experience: October 2018
1  Thank _luke_stans13
Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

I visited port for the first time for my best friends bday and she had talked about these microlights for MONTHS and I thought yeh sweet keen as! Then we were about to go up everyone nervous and mine started to kick in. But wow what an experience. Marc and Andy were incredible made us all feel so comfortable really enjoyed the tour and had an absolute ball.. at some points my tummy was in my throat but I couldn't stop laughing! We saw a croc and some sting rays. The view was insane and a day I'll never forget. Thank you guys so much would highly recommend to anyone these guys were next level customer service!

Date of experience: December 2017
1  Thank sarah24042017
Reviewed 29 November 2017

We went to Port Douglas for my birthday in November and i have always wanted to go on a mircolight but honestly didnt think i would do it. No words to describe what an incredible experience this was, i am not the kind of person that would usally do something like this but couldnt be happier that i did. Amazing customer service, i felt safe and the pilots Marc and Andy where fantastic and showed me all the great areas of Port Douglas.

Highly recommend experiencing this while your in Port.

1  Thank jacquiesaunderson
Reviewed 28 November 2017

WOW, What an experience... Everything couldn't have been more perfect. The weather was stunning, the views were picturesque. Andy was able to share so much knowledge about Port Douglas and the surrounding locations. If you visit Port Douglas, do yourself a favour and don't miss out flying with Port Douglas Microlights. You will be glad you did!

You just don't get such amazing customer service like we did from you guys in the big cities anymore!

Reviewed 25 November 2017

This experience is not to be missed !!! Flying with Andy was incredible, he has so much knowledge about the entire area and is willing to share it all with you from high in the sky ! I have always wanted to see Snapper Island from above, and thanks to a custom flight i was able to do so, and it was everything and more ! Port Douglas is stunning from the ground but spectacular from the air ! I would highly recommend this to anyone, by far the number 1 thing to do in FNQ !!!