Open today: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Review Highlights
Fabaroony

Great fir beginners and experienced paddle boarders. Brett was so patient, he had Reef (7) and Kai... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Fabar00ny
Bath, United Kingdom
via mobile
Great experience

Bretto was amazing. He was very patient with our kids and explained everything that needed to be... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
khalk2014
Sydney, Australia
via mobile

All reviews mossman river stand up paddling great workout great fun beautiful scenery great afternoon spend an afternoon local area snapper island highly recommend these guys magical experience great guide four mile beach fresh fruit own pace recommend this trip his knowledge
Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

In Saturday my partner and I had booked the 8am SUP on the beach. Arrived early and was really keen, only “Bretto” never showed up. After waiting for 15mins we called to find out what was going on. The man who picked up the phone sounded hungover and told us there had been croc sightings (there were many locals on the beach so I’m doubtful). After asking why we weren’t contacted he said that he couldn’t find our contact details, only I had been emailed twice and my phone number was included on the emails. He offered to take us through Mossman Gorge with a larger group however we had other plans, he stated that we could have a refund however that has not happened as yet. Highly unprofessional and disappointing.

Date of experience: February 2018
1  Thank Skye S
Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

Had a fantastic early morning Stand Up Paddle board session at 4 mile beach. As luck would have it, we were the only 2 in the group and picked a fabulously flat and clear day to enjoy the experience. Saw plenty of fish and several turtles. Our guide was very patient and she was even good enough to retrieve my sunnies from the ocean floor. (I do not recommend wearing glasses unless you are prepared to lose them ). Great attraction for any level of experience to enjoy. Highly recommended.

Date of experience: January 2018
Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

My hubby, myself and 3 teenagers had a fantastic morning out with Monique stand up paddling up the Mossman river! Easy to do, having never done sup before we all managed really well, and picked it up with no problems...Monique was fantastic at teaching us how to sup and her knowledge of the area was excellent. We enjoyed a facial scrub and swinging on the ropes, and jumping out of trees on the way. Morning tea selection of fruits and choccies was a delicious added bonus.... thanks a million guys, the morning was a highlight of our holiday to FNQ! Well worth the $$$

Date of experience: December 2017
Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

We wanted to go for a kitesurf lesson but without wind Matty convinced us to go for stand up paddling on Mossman river. We both first thought suppen is a bit boring, but we had such a fun day. Matty is an awesome guide and he did challenge us with all kind of different techniques and fun stuff to try.

And bonus: free beauty mask ;).

Recommend this trip! Fun way to see also something of beautyful Mossman river.

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

Our rainforest tour was fantastic. Our guide was both giving great instructions for us newbies and showing us the secrets of a tropical river! A very enjoyable experience!

Date of experience: November 2017