We had a two bedroom apartment on the ground floor. The rooms were all lovely and the kitchen fully equipped with everything you could need. We took our 21 year old niece and she loved having her own bathroom (plus her bath was bigger than ours). The location is perfect, at the quiet end of the street, near the beach. Its a very short walk to all the shops and restaurants. We loved being able to open up the large sliding doors to our private courtyard. Having breakfast in the dining area looking out or even on the outside table setting (with comfy cushions on the chairs) was something we enjoyed. Carmel was wonderful and willing and able to help with tour bookings and updates on the weather and anything else we needed know. The pool area is lovely and it was great to be able to hire a beach towel (only $5.00) for the duration of our stay. We thoroughly recommend Reflections and hope to stay again sometime.
Amanda and Brian , STIRLING South Australia.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Reflections Of Port Douglas Holiday Apartments are situated in beautiful Port Douglas on the tropical North Coast of Queensland, Australia a 50 minute scenic Drive north from the Cairns International Airport. Perfectly located just 60 meters to the famous Four Mile Beach and just moments to the Restaurants, Cafes and Shops of Macrossan Street. Reflections of Port Douglas offers a choice of exquisitely furnished and fully self-contained two or three Bedroom spacious modern open plan apartments. All of our holiday apartments feature full kitchen facilities boasting granite bench tops, dishwashers, microwave, full sized fridge, fully air-conditioned, ceiling fans, FREE Cable, DVD, FREE Wireless access and your choice of ground, first or second floor apartments. Enjoy outdoor dining options on your own private patio or balcony while enjoying rainforest vistas or sea views. Views are on a request basis. Relax by Reflections elegant heated 15 metre swimming pool with an undercover wading pool for Children all set amongst lush tropical gardens or enjoy an Alfresco BBQ by the pool. Stay at Reflections of Port Douglas Holiday Apartments and be looked after by on-site manager, Carmel, who has been at Reflections of Port Douglas Holiday Apartments since June 2000 and will look after your every need. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Hooroo Pty Ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Reflections of Port Douglas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Reflections Port Douglas
- Reflections Hotel Port Douglas
- Reflections Of Port Douglas