I have just stayed 7 nights in an apartment at Reflections. The location of the apartments in Macrossan Street is ideal. The apartments are located at the quiet end of the street close to the beach. Only short walk to some great restaurants. The apartment itself was a two bedroom two bathroom accommodation. After our first night we had leaking ceiling in the ensuite bathroom and were immediately transferred to another apartment to enable repairs to be completed. The regular hosts were away on leave and their back up, Enid and Kevin, were extremely helpful. Apartment had a great kitchen which allowed opportunity to cook some meals. The pool area was clean and well cared for - although not a huge pool still able to complete laps and nice area to sit around and enjoy the environment. It was obvious that the apartments and surrounds were well maintained.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Reflections Of Port Douglas Holiday Apartments are situated in beautiful Port Douglas on the tropical North Coast of Queensland, Australia a 50 minute scenic Drive north from the Cairns International Airport. Perfectly located just 60 meters to the famous Four Mile Beach and just moments to the Restaurants, Cafes and Shops of Macrossan Street. Reflections of Port Douglas offers a choice of exquisitely furnished and fully self-contained two or three Bedroom spacious modern open plan apartments. All of our holiday apartments feature full kitchen facilities boasting granite bench tops, dishwashers, microwave, full sized fridge, fully air-conditioned, ceiling fans, FREE Cable, DVD, FREE Wireless access and your choice of ground, first or second floor apartments. Enjoy outdoor dining options on your own private patio or balcony while enjoying rainforest vistas or sea views. Views are on a request basis. Relax by Reflections elegant heated 15 metre swimming pool with an undercover wading pool for Children all set amongst lush tropical gardens or enjoy an Alfresco BBQ by the pool. Stay at Reflections of Port Douglas Holiday Apartments and be looked after by on-site manager, Carmel, who has been at Reflections of Port Douglas Holiday Apartments since June 2000 and will look after your every need. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, Agoda, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Reflections of Port Douglas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Reflections Port Douglas
- Reflections Hotel Port Douglas
- Reflections Of Port Douglas