Open today: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Review Highlights
Amazing 90-minute massage

After a couple days of snorkeling and trekking around the rainforest, I booked an indulgent... read more

Reviewed 11 March 2020
804heidir
Austin, Texas
Most amazing pregnancy massage

Had the most beautiful pregnancy massage ! Felt so relaxed and comfortable the whole time. Didn't... read more

Reviewed 7 March 2020

from USD 55.62
from USD 177.77
from USD 175.72
More Info
All reviews hour massage pregnancy massage head massage deep tissue hot stone massage nicole
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 September 2018 via mobile

My husband & I both had a wonderful massage by Nicole while on holiday in Port Douglas. We just needed to let her know the desired pressure and she took it from there and knew just where to work the muscles a bit harder or ease off if the area was too tender. Really relaxing and peaceful.

Date of experience: September 2018
1  Thank SRor
Nicole M, Owner at Shantara Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2019

Thank you!!

Reviewed 19 June 2018

I am not one for going to Spas but I really did need a massage as I was well knotted all over.
Nicole worked wonders and I swear that I was sooooo relaxed once she had finished, that I went back home and straight to bed for 2 hours. I slept the best that I had done in over 2 years.
I had a firm massage (my choice) and she found every knot. I will definitely be going back.

Thank you!!!

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

Nicole was awesome! I can take VERY firm pressure and she was perfect! She was able to find my painful areas without me directing her where to go. After my massage, I had the best 60 minute facial that I’ve ever experienced. Highly recommend!

2  Thank asusundevil1031

Thank you so much!

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

Beautiful rejuvenation facial with Nicole which was divine. Very relaxed atmosphere here and lots of massage included in facial. Loved the hair masque and head massage. Walked out glowing. Although with a hair masque it's not straight to the cafe....its via a shower.
Definitely make a booking if you are staying here you won't be disappointed. Organic products used only which is a big tick from me. Thanks Nicole.

2  Thank MelbJeneve

Thank you so much!!

Reviewed 22 May 2018

I booked in a fabulous relaxing treatment, I also needed some remedial work on a sore shoulder that Nicole worked on, by later in the afternoon there was no pain in my shoulder and I was so relieved to have found someone that was able to assist me in getting some relief. The package I choose was the Just for you seclusion, it was stunning, combined with the fact that Nicole ensured that the level of pressure was what I had requested. The facial was OMG - best I have had... Thanks Nicole I will certainly be recommending you to lots of friends who travel from NZ.

Date of experience: May 2018
1  Thank Bay of Islands ... L

Thank you! My pleasure! Hope to see you again one day!