“Best pizza we have had in years...”

Chilly's Pizza & Trattoria
Ranked #55 of 132 Restaurants in Port Douglas
Price range: USD 7 - USD 22
Cuisines: Italian, Grill
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 5 March 2014 via mobile

My husband and I went to Chilly's after reading the trip advisor reviews, and were so glad we did. We would have never walked past and just dropped in as the place doesn't scream great food from the front.

The pizza was wonderful, the best we have had in years and definitely the best in Port Douglas. We ordered two pizza's which turned out to be to much for us, but it meant we could take the leftovers for the day. Perfect. The service was friendly and food arrived quickly - shame it was our last day in Port as we would have been back!

1  Thank Leesaw75
Write a ReviewReviews (1,012)

Reviewed 17 February 2014

I really love the pizza, had it many times but I never feel very welcome. Remember we had dinner there in November and staff were still clearing shed and tidying up, we were trying to relax and I found it very annoying that they didn't seem to bother. Only because we are early dinner don't we count? Also I find the very young girl that works there extremely rude! It might be the daughter but I found her impossible! Not only did she have a go at another staff member in front of us ( the waitress was much older and it was terrible to watch her being yelled at by a teeny) she also dumped her bmx bike in front of my feet while I was passing at the back door with my baby to get home after dinner! She gave me a dirty look and no sorry or excuse me!
Like I said food was great but also find that take away very often burnt! Which is a pity!

Reviewed 16 February 2014

Awesome... great pizzas, Staff wonderful and shop friendly, pool table, tv and music while you wait. Out door dining available too bycandlelight

1  Thank Psycoss
Reviewed 14 February 2014

Relaxed atmosphere, away from the main street and you can also BYO. The pizzas were delicious and the staff were lovely. I definitely recommend going here if you have a pizza craving, its by far the best we have had up here.

1  Thank Nicholelivestravel
Reviewed 12 February 2014

I can't believe.. i can't get some lovely pizza anymore.
It's amazing always. you will never regret if you go to Chilly's
Nice People, good music, lovely food. everything is awesome

2  Thank LilyGwon