We stayed at Mantra in the Village from 27 May to 1 June in a one bedroom spa apartment, the room was ok but a bit old and out dated but it was quite large the kitchen dinning room and bedroom were quit adequate everything worked and spa on deck was quite good. The facility's were ok. The pool area was good mostly in the sun, there is no room service if you stay under 7 days but we knew that so there was no problems, as you can get fresh pool towels from reception daily and that was good. We knew reception was not open a lot of the time, but that didn't bother us as we just walked next door to Mantra Heritage. The only issue we had was we wanted to change the roo we were given for a different aspect but dur to it being a weekend and it being booked out we had a few issues trying to organizing it and in the end we did not bother. There are 4 - 5 Mantra resorts in Port Douglas and we have stayed at them all most are good some have better pool area. The location is perfect all in walking distance to anything you want and in the centre of town. the only thing is that there were stains on chairs and lounge which made it look very dirty which should be addressed to keep the d4 stars.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mantra in the Village offers a range of accommodation from hotel rooms to self-contained one and two bedroom suites, all rooms include air conditioning, ceiling fans, hairdryer, iron and ironing board, tea and coffee making facilities and cable TV. Our one and two bedroom suites offer the extra convenience of kitchenette facilities as a private balcony complete with whirlpool spa. Featuring a large Roman-inspired pool and spa with mosaic tiling, cascading waterfalls and fountains set amongst tropical landscaped gardens. The resort offers complimentary parking, in-room internet connection and lift for easy access to the car park, rooms and apartments and street level. Port Douglas provides plenty of attractions and entertainment, including local markets on Sundays, the Marina Mirage complex with over 40 specialty shops, restaurants and galleries, and the famous Four Mile Beach. At Mantra in the Village you are perfectly located to explore everything Port Douglas has on offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Evoline ltd, Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, Agoda, Hooroo Pty Ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Mantra in the Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mantra In The Village Hotel Port Douglas
- Mantra In The Village Port Douglas