We really enjoyed our stay at this resort and it was good value for money. We took advantage of a special offer (stay for 5 nights - pay for 4). Then we were upgraded to a 2 bedroom apartment foc and also allowed a later check out (11am). A continental breakfast was included in the price, in a room under reception and close to the pool. Even though the resort is just off Port Douglas road we didn't find the traffic too noisy and it didn't disturb out sleep. The gardens were tidy and the whole complex is enclosed and secure.(swipe cards for gates and car park). Pool and spa was kept clean and water temp lovely. There is a shallow wading area for kids with a sandpit. Room was starting to show some signs of age, but on the whole it was clean and more than adequate. Bed was comfy. Its possible to walk to the beach via a pathway through the Sheraton Mirage resort opposite - take about 10mins.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Port Douglas Sands Resort holiday apartment and short-term rental accommodation is an easy distance to the bustle of Macrossan Street, the Sheraton and Marina Mirage complex, golf course and beautiful Four Mile Beach (only 400 metres away). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Port Douglas Sands Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Port Douglas Sands Hotel Port Douglas
- Port Douglas Sands Resort