Review Highlights
Bike Tour

Fantastic 3 hour tour, would highly recommend. Great way to see Port Douglas, suitable for all... read more

Reviewed 18 April 2017
DebbieE1002
via mobile
Electric Bikes

So much fun touring around Port Douglas on an electric bike for a couple of hours, rang the number... read more

Reviewed 21 March 2017
silvs2016
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 June 2015

Kevin took 2 adults and 2 12 yr olds on an electric bike tour of Port Douglas. The experience was fabulous, we loved it. The bikes take a bit of time to get used to, particularly for one non-rider and Kevin was patient and incredibly helpful, making it fun and interesting and entertaining.

Date of experience: June 2015
Reviewed 5 June 2015 via mobile

An excellent and most interesting tour. Kevin is an outstanding tour director. Highly recommended as a cheap but informative activity while visiting Port Douglas. Worth more than the $15pp that we paid. Thanks Kevin!

Date of experience: June 2015
Reviewed 23 January 2015

We diced our comfortable sir conditioned car for two electric bikes from K-Star Bike Hire. We absolutely enjoyed ourselves burning around on them throughout Port Douglas. You can chose your preferred speed, has a basket to carry your bags, good comfortable seats. Kevin the owner is very friendly and has a high level of local knowledge. Reasonable rates.
Would not hesitate at all to hire the bikes again next time in Port.

Date of experience: January 2015
4  Thank TRUTH1981
Reviewed 23 October 2014 via mobile

I had my niece (7) visiting me in Port Douglas. We spent one morning zooming around town on K-Star bikes, it was a ball! A great way to get around town on a hot day, pack your water bottle and sunscreen because you can make a whole day of it!

Reviewed 21 October 2014

Kevin, the owner of K-star, could not have been a better host to my stay. Besides riding one of their new amazingly comfortable electric bikes and Kevin personally showing me around at night, he booked an awsome tour/accomodation for me in the the Daintree forest with an amazing discount. (K-star can get you impressive discounts on several tourist agencies). Plus, he showed to be very knowledgeable of historic and current issues of Autralia and the Aborigene culture, environmental issues, etc, which I asked about. I highly recommend K-star specially for Kevin.

Date of experience: August 2014