“Highly Recommended - Can't Wait To Come Back”

Blue Dive Port Douglas
Ranked #2 of 77 Tours in Port Douglas
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Copied regularly but never beaten. Learn to scuba dive in affordable luxury with the premier 5 Star PADI Dive Resort in Port Douglas. Superb privately guided outer reef scuba diving day trips for both qualified and non-qualified divers. Cruise out to the unrivalled and pristine Agincourt Ribbon Reefs in style on Poseidon, the sleek, high speed catamaran. Trips can also go on Calypso to the Opal Reefs. Excellent group discounts available. The professional and friendly team at Blue Dive are deeply committed to bringing safe, quality and personal dive guiding and instruction - to all our guests. Maximum of 5 on all PADI courses. Luxury private charters too.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 25 December 2015

Heard about Blue Dive via Trip Advisor so seems appropriate that I also leave a review. My partner and I had a fantastic time, first on a day trip out on Poseidon, and then on an overnight on Blue Martini. Seb Filion looked after us on all the dives, and we were very grateful as he was patient (my partner got a case of nerves, plus we'd both not dived for about 10 years), funny and knowledgeable - he made the dives so enjoyable. Dave was also very knowledgeable about the reef and the sites we visited, and the Blue Martini crew of Mike and James were so welcoming and pleasant. Food was plentiful and delicious and the boat well-appointed. Our thanks also to Addy and Mark who transported us to and from our accommodation, as well as Jorg who helped arrange all the bookings.
We're so glad we went with Blue Dive and would recommend them highly. We can't wait to come back for another dive with them!

There are newer reviews for Blue Dive Port Douglas

Reviewed 25 December 2015

Despite the heavy rain all day in Port Douglas, our trip out to GBR with Blue Dive was an unforgettable adventure. The decision to pay the extra amount to go for a private dive with my father and myself was completely worth while as we received extra attention and could make full use of the expertise from our divemaster Seb, especially as it was my first time diving.

Seb made us both feel completely at ease and made sure we enjoyed the whole day and that everything ran smoothly. The buffet service was fantastic and I'd completely recommend Blue Dive and Seb to anyone and everyone.

Reviewed 21 December 2015

Dive on GBR with Blue DIve and Adriana Juwig. 3 dives. All good variety. Adriana was great! Got us off the boat and away from the crowds that this type dive boat can be known for. She knew the area and didn't hesitate taking us to locations "off the beaten path" as we were more experienced than some others. Highly recommend Blue Dive & specifically Adriana! Made reservation from the states via email exchanges. Blue Dive was quick to respond to our questions, fair pricing and appreciated their willingness to pick us up at our hotel at no additional cost!

Reviewed 19 December 2015 via mobile

I booked 2 days of diving with Blue Dive and payed extra for the personal guide for myself and my new to diving daughter. It was worth every cent. The company was very professional and really looked after us. The boat and crew were fantastic with lots of snacks and drinks available. Lunch was a very tasty buffet and plenty of it. What really made our trip special was our guide Seb who made sure our experience was exactly what we wanted. He really looked after the both of us and was great with Lauren (my daughter) putting her at ease straight away with his knowledge, experience and sense of humour. Thank you Blue Dive and a special thank you to Seb.

Reviewed 18 December 2015 via mobile

We booked a private guided dive tour to the outer reef. The boat Poseidon was not overbooked so the stay between the dives including lunch was quite nice too. Many thanks to our guide Seb Filion for the great day.

We saw sharks, turtles and so many other fish and whales, dolphins from the boat.

Greats Daniel and Sophie