Review Highlights
Excellent fun for all ages

Our three children; 13, 10 and 3 all thoroughly enjoyed their experience riding with Star, Bucks... read more

Reviewed 23 September 2020
756christiew
Amazing experience!! 🥰🥰🥰

Thank you Mandy, our 2 girls had the pleasure to ride Buck and Star today. An amazing experience... read more

Reviewed 14 July 2020
352trudys

Recommended experiences in and around Port Douglas
from USD 118.78
from USD 201.59
from USD 160.99
from USD 202.30
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 April 2019 via mobile

Mandy was recommended to me by a shop owner in Port Douglas and I am so pleased to say, she and her horses are true gems! I was visiting Australia for Springbreak and was lucky enough to get to spend several hours at Mandy’s beautiful farm. I have been riding most of my life but haven’t had the opportunity to ride in almost a year. Mandy was terrific and her horses are truly lovely! She taught me a dressage lesson and was patient, knowledgeable and excellent at helping me get myself “back in the saddle again!” My favorite day in Australia for sure! Thank you so much Mandy!!

Date of experience: April 2019
Reviewed 11 April 2019

Our 8 year old daughter was trotting and doing little jumps by the end of the hour and she's never even been near a horse before that session.She was on a high all day afterwards. Gentle horses. Most impressed with Mandy's instruction. Would do it again.

Date of experience: April 2019
Mandy H, Owner at Port Douglas Horse Riding, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2019

Thanks I think She May have the bug!! She loved Buck ❤️

Reviewed 6 February 2019 via mobile

Our 7yr old daughter arrived with a smile and left with an even bigger one. Mandy gave her a 1hr private session and she definitely learnt a lot in that time. Mandy was kind and patient (infact so was her horse, Star)! If you visit, make sure you take a bunch of carrots as a thanks for the ride, your horse will be very grateful!!

Date of experience: February 2019
Mandy H, Owner at Port Douglas Horse Riding, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2019

I’m glad she had fun it was nice to meet you all

Reviewed 16 January 2019 via mobile

Very good teaching by a supernice and capable instructor, Mandy. Our 13 year old daughter, with a good deal experience learned a lot and really enjoyed the riding lesson.
The horses were all very nice and seem to suit all different levels. Mandy apparently loves her horses and takes good care of them.

Date of experience: January 2019
Mandy H, Owner at Port Douglas Horse Riding, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2019

It was lovely to meet you all thanks for coming Mandy

Reviewed 2 January 2019 via mobile

Wow what a great experience for my almost 4 year old. Mandy you are a brilliant instructor and you can see that you love your job. My little girl felt so special, thanks to you. The whole 30 min she learnt so much! Gosh she can't stop talking about how much fun she had. Highly recommended much better experience than the usual trail ride. Wish we lived in cairns, so i could send her regularly. Thank you again.

Date of experience: January 2019
Mandy H, Owner at Port Douglas Horse Riding, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2019

Thanks heaps it was lovely meeting you all and I’m glad she loved it Mandy