Review Highlights
Excellent fun for all ages

Our three children; 13, 10 and 3 all thoroughly enjoyed their experience riding with Star, Bucks... read more

Reviewed 23 September 2020
756christiew
Amazing experience!! 🥰🥰🥰

Thank you Mandy, our 2 girls had the pleasure to ride Buck and Star today. An amazing experience... read more

Reviewed 14 July 2020
352trudys

Recommended experiences in and around Port Douglas
from USD 118.78
from USD 201.59
from USD 160.99
from USD 202.30
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 January 2019 via mobile

Very good teaching by a supernice and capable instructor, Mandy. Our 13 year old daughter, with a good deal experience learned a lot and really enjoyed the riding lesson.
The horses were all very nice and seem to suit all different levels. Mandy apparently loves her horses and takes good care of them.

Date of experience: January 2019
Mandy H, Owner at Port Douglas Horse Riding, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2019

It was lovely to meet you all thanks for coming Mandy

Reviewed 2 January 2019 via mobile

Wow what a great experience for my almost 4 year old. Mandy you are a brilliant instructor and you can see that you love your job. My little girl felt so special, thanks to you. The whole 30 min she learnt so much! Gosh she can't stop talking about how much fun she had. Highly recommended much better experience than the usual trail ride. Wish we lived in cairns, so i could send her regularly. Thank you again.

Date of experience: January 2019
Mandy H, Owner at Port Douglas Horse Riding, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2019

Thanks heaps it was lovely meeting you all and I’m glad she loved it Mandy

Reviewed 5 November 2018 via mobile

From previous experiences horse riding with my 4yr old daughter I was expecting a few laps in a circle, but Mandy was amazing! The whole experience was so enriching and educational for my daughter. Not only did she learn how to ride and connect with the horses, but she learnt special techniques and tricks like jumping and trotting. It was so beneficial for her confidence and coordination! Very impressed. Best $50 spent in Port Douglas.

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed 28 September 2018 via mobile

Had an amazing experience for myself and my partner who had never ridden before, very fun and informative lesson! Would highly recommend :)

Date of experience: September 2018
Mandy H, Owner at Port Douglas Horse Riding, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2018

Glad you had fun you might make a rider out of your Partner yet for a first timer he did great

Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

I was up on holidays and decided to try and fit some riding lessons in. Mandy was fantastic. I learnt more in 2 days than months of lessons in Melbourne. We need to book another holiday to Port Douglas so I can go back.

Date of experience: July 2018