“Just great”

The Court House Bistro
Ranked #73 of 133 Restaurants in Port Douglas
Reviewed 6 April 2018

On a hot day this place has a lovely atmosphere, you can get cool juices,. to have with your meal. The barra has to be tried, we found the meal very enjoyable and large.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed the barramundi fish tacos.
Good vibe, great patio and upstairs overlooking the street.
Spacious.

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

I don’t like to swear on Trip advisor but ......... F##k Me !! I just had one of the best f%#king tasting meals in my f##cking life !!! Didn’t want to keep eating because I knew it was going to end !! Coral Trout Curry . Hats off to the chef , FREAKING AMAZING !! BEST EVER MEAL EVER !

Reviewed 17 March 2018

We had dinner here early March and were not overly impressed with the food. We started with the fish tacos which were quite good but things went down hill from there. My partner had a salad with chicken which had way too much dressing which it was floating in. While I had a bucket of prawns which half seemed more like shrimp they were that small and by the feel of them they may have just been thawed out as they were very watery and not firm at all. Not a meal I would rush back for.

Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

It came recommended and we stopped off after a day trekking through the Daintree. Casual pub fare, order at the bar/window for food and it's brought out to you. Good fresh food and reasonably priced.
Seating arrangements were mixed with tables and chairs, couches/cushions with coffee tables or high top tables and bar stools. Lots of fans and shade. Huge set up.
They have live music and a TAB at one end. Seems to be popular with the locals too.