“No Apology for incompetency”
Review of Mcdonald's

Mcdonald's
Ranked #55 of 60 Quick Bites in Cairns
Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

I had ordered the family favourites meal for my family and I via the drive-thru. As we do not eat in my vehicle, we had returned home to find the 4x med cokes hadn’t been mixed and tasted like Soda water. I had disposed the drinks, returned to the store to claim 4x Med cokes, to be told that I was to return the drinks. No apology for the mistake made on their behalf received from the manager on duty. Very disappointed with the lacking customer service. I’ll be keeping my money. Great work Martyn St staff.

Reviewed 8 July 2018

I have often ordered a sausage & egg muffin at the drive through.
The service is usually very quick but the quality is a bit of a hit or miss.
Sometimes the muffins have obviously been freshly cooked but on other occasions they look and taste as if they were leftovers from the previous day.

Reviewed 5 January 2018

Usually OK but have been noticing that it is getting a little untidy. The staff obviously want to sell you food but at the expense of leaving the floor untidy and the tables not cleaned. Bit disappointed recently. Hopefully they will pick up their game.

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

We regularly buy our Cappuccino’s from this store, but the coffee’s can be very hit and miss, some times ok and other times a waste of money, like today we order 2 large cappuccino’s through drive through to be given 2 cups of warm milk, extremely weak and has occurs on numerous occasions. McCafe prides themselves on their “Barista made coffee”, come on team, it can’t be that hard.

Reviewed 25 July 2017

Caesar salad did not come with bacon, Parmesan or Caesar dressing (despite the receipt showing that we ordered Caesar dressing, came with Italian instead). Burger was cold and they forgot the fries with the meal. Shop was empty so not sure how they messed up the order so badly. You can get good quality, fresh, healthy food for a similar price and time frame from any of the many great Asian places in Cairns.