“Good burger joint”

Jimmys Burger & Co.
Ranked #73 of 638 Restaurants in Cairns
Price range: USD 8 - USD 16
Reviewed 2 January 2017 via mobile

Son got jimmy classic which he loved. I got the vegetarian mushroom burger which was very good. Onion rings & fries were well done as well. Place was clean, service was good. Basic menu

Reviewed 29 December 2016 via mobile

Burgers were awesome we had bunless crispy chicken and the jimmy classic with fries. Burgers had heaps of flavour and were good portion size. The staff were also super friendly and helpful, worth checking out

Reviewed 28 December 2016 via mobile

Had never been before so thought we would give it a go. Menu is basic - burgers & chips. Food was good, nice & fresh. I had a Caesar Salad with chicken, very fresh but had no egg. Sweet potato chips were yum. Staff were friendly. The only problem was the air conditioning. Either it wasn't on or was on very low. We should have sat outside for some air flow.

Reviewed 25 December 2016 via mobile

Was the only place open and selling alcohol. No worries mate, the food was delicious, the beer cold, and the Staff couldn't have been any friendlier. Top notch. Would recommend if you are into burger and beer joints.

Reviewed 22 December 2016 via mobile

I went here on two separate occasions. The first time was because I was wicked hot and saw they had milkshakes. I ordered a chocolate milkshake, and it was perfect. I went back again to get another shake and this time decided to get a burger. I'm a veggie, so I got the shroom burger. It was so good! I got the burger to go and they wrapped it in a little pouch so it was easy to eat. Highly recommend stopping by here if you're in the area.