Cairns Ninebot Tours
Open today: 9:30 am - 6:00 pm
Book In Advance
Tours from Cairns Ninebot Tours tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

All reviews botanical gardens great fun great tour segway experience morning or afternoon great afternoon any age learn how a lot of fun all ages off road thanks guys craig parts blast heaps safety
Reviewed 5 days ago

The guide was friendly and instructions were easy. Botanic Gardens was good and the Chinese gardens but I would have liked to see more of Cairns and possibly a croc as well. If it wasn't for the kind of bad weather, then I would have probably given this a 4 stars.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I and my husband had a great time. I thought i would have trouble riding the segway but it was so simple. The ride was fun, the weathet was beautiful, botanical garden was goegeous and peaceful, our guide, Craig was amazing. All in all, it is such great way to spend our afternoon being with lovely people and exploring the Botanical Garden.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Amazing morning spent on the ninebot tour. Had a cracking time and a good laugh. Really easy to pick up and good fun to ride, with a great tour of the botanical gardens thrown in for good measure. A true highlight of our trip to Northern Queensland!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We were only in Cairns for an afternoon so this was a great way to quickly see some of the sights and the Botanical Gardens.
The Segeays were fun and easy to ride (don't worry you won't have issues).
Craig was a great guide and even picked us up from and dropped us off at our hotel.
The only issue I had was the tour starting at the Esplanade and then riding along the streets to the Botanical Gardens and then back again, would have been better if the tour was solely in the gardens.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Given that riding segways is excellent fun and Cairns is a beautiful place this was an absolute must do. Our guide was friendly and had loads of interesting things to tell us. We were a tour of four and we zipped along on the segways to the botanic gardens. We stopped a few times to see some of the amazing things there are here. I enjoyed that we got to see the tanks art centre as well. The segways are easy to ride and everyone should be able to do it. I would recommend to everyone and anyone.

1  Thank Richard M
maggiedamian, Owner at Cairns Ninebot Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thanks for your kind review Richard, we are glad you had a great time zipping around on the segways.
Kind regards.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Had a great morning out with Craig, who has organised such a fun experience. Me and my girlfriend had a great time around the gardens and having a lot of fun at the same time. Craig has a lot of enthusiasm and energy, which really made the experience even better.

Thanks for your kind review Rhys. I thoroughly enjoyed myself.all the best.
Kind regards

Reviewed 11 October 2018 via mobile

My daughter and I were a little worried how we would go due to our sense of balance or rather lack of but Craig had us up and going in no time. What a wonderful guide, patient and also very knowledgeable on the gardens and the locally area I would highly recommend to all ages we had an absolute blast. And the gardens were just beautiful to see.

Thanks for your kind review.Im Glad you both had an amazing experience riding the machines

Reviewed 11 October 2018

We (a family of 5) all loved this! We did a lot of cool stuff during our visit to Cairns but the kids rate this as their number one fave! We will definitely do this again next time we are in Cairns. Craig made it interesting, educational, but above all a LOT of fun.

Thanks for Taking the time and posting a great review.It was a pleasure to have you join me on tour you all made it fun and enjoyable to guide.

Reviewed 4 October 2018 via mobile

Propieter Craig is awesome guide,... fun and informative. Not just for Segway enthusiasts like me. His tutuoning is thorough and beginners felt comfortable and in control within 5 min.
Only way to maximise tour of gardens all in fab 1.5hrs.

Thank you for the great review.

Reviewed 1 October 2018

This tour was so much more fun than I ever imagined. Educational too. We can't wait to do it again. The only way to see the beautiful botanic gardens is a segway tour with Craig.

Hi Tara thanks for the kind review.As you have found out on our tour seaways are fun easy and a great way to see a place in a short amount of time.I cant wait for you to join us again for another go.
Kind regards