Cairns Ninebot Tours
Open today: 9:30 am - 6:00 pm
Book In Advance
Tours from Cairns Ninebot Tours tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

All reviews botanical gardens great fun great tour segway experience great afternoon any age learn how a lot of fun all ages off road thanks guys highly recommend this tour visiting cairns craig parts blast heaps
Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

Big thank you to Craig and Damian. I rang last minute and although they had cancelled the afternoon tour they ran another just for us. We met down on the esplanade and Damian lead our instruction lesson. We were a little nervous but soon felt at ease once moving. Great machines, so quite and smooth. The tour was a good length and perfectly located along esplanade and pathways around the botanic gardens. Craig gave us lots of info and was a fantastic guide. Both so friendly and easy to joke with. Well done guys, the whole experience was awesome. We'll definitely be back and recommend you. Should be on the 'Top things to do in Cairns' list. Thanks from the Hill family.

maggiedamian, Owner at Cairns Ninebot Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2017

Thank you so much for the feedback, we are definitely working on that top 10 list.
Your right though we should be on it already!
We are thrilled you enjoyed the experience and hope to see you back soon.
Damian and Craig

Reviewed 2 October 2017

Seriously folks...If I can do it, ANYONE can do it.
I am generally the world's most uncoordinated human and I truly surprised myself!!!
(and my husband! lol)
It has sparked a confidence in myself that I never thought I would have. Such a wonderful day!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Well done, just goes to show these machines CAN be mastered in minutes!

Reviewed 28 September 2017

Thanks Craig & Damian you are fabulous tour kinds!! Everyone must give this ago, you will love it!!.

Simply put !!
Brilliant, well done. Thank you.
Damian and Craig

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

I would recommend this tour to any one of all ages. Craig and Damian were knowledgeable about the area and the Ninebot was easy to handle. Craig and Damian were friendly and very professional always looking out for your welfare.

Cheryl from Ontario Canada.

Thanks so much Cheryl,
We are really happy you had a great time.
Thanks for the feedback and recommendation.

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

I was terrified of trying this but the Ninebot is really easy to use and Craig was an excellent tour guide. Fantastic way to see the Botanic Gardens. Recommended.

Most people are a little nervous at first, after a couple of minutes tuition it's so easy anyone can do it!
Well done! thanks for the positive review and recommendation.