“Delicious Dinner...”

Vivaldis Restaurant
Ranked #19 of 660 Restaurants in Cairns
Price range: USD 10 - USD 26
Description: Modern Australian Cuisine in a sophisticated, relaxed, romantic setting overlooking the Esplanade.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Wow. All I can say is come in and try the steak. Its awesome, let the A team Tony and Thomas give you a treat. They were very nice and professional... Thanks you
I will be back!!!!!

Reviewed 3 April 2018

What a great little place Vivaldis is!

Lovely atmospheric setting on the balcony area, knowledgable and attentive staff, incredible food (The steak was cooked to perfection and so so tender), and to top it off it was paired with the perfect wine.

Highly recommend!

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

We had made a booking for another restaurant, but the rain was bucketing down when we left our hotel room and we decided to pop into Vivaldi’s and cancel our other booking. We asked the staff if it was ok to take our time and they obliged. We ordered cocktails, a while later ordered our entree and when we were ready, we ordered our main. The staff were perfectly attentive without being overly intrusive. My husband and I enjoyed the food as well. Nothing better than soup on a rainy day and my husband enjoyed his steak as well. I would also recommend the cocktails. The overall evening was just what we wanted.

1  Thank worldtravellers1995
Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

Best food we had in a long time! If you love French food, you will not be disappointed.
Everything, from the entrée to the dessert, was delicious. Cooked to perfection, the flavours took us back to France.
The decoration of the restaurant is elegant and charming.
The service is very nice.
If you are looking for the best restaurant in Cairns, this is it.

Reviewed 2 March 2018

Cairns is full of cheap noisy eateries which is fine, we had to do a full lap of the centre to find somewhere more civilised to eat. I think we were wery lucky to find this restaurant which is on the first floor of a hotel entrance? The menu was on a board outside and a waitress was on the pavement, which I usually think ‘AVOID’. The menu however was intriguing, and we went up with her to have a look. Well it was light years better than any place we had seen before on our treck.
The food was modern fusion and great. The service was superb and the waiters very characterful. We hadn’t been to Cairns before and were eating early (6pm) and had not heard about the giant fruit bats which at dusk (6.15) started to do a mass fly past around the town. From this first floor site overlooking the park it was quite wonderful to see them swooping around in their hundreds around the trees. Anyway back to the restaurant. It filled up as time went on, but service did not suffer. The chairs were very comfortable unlike almost anywhere we had been in four weeks in Australia, and the food was way above average without outrageous prices. I would definitely go back..